Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mo Meow Odom

Thread: Cup Matches

Cup Matches

I am currently a Level 4. I am scheduled to play a Level 5 in the Cup Quals. I thought I could only play others at my level. Why I am playing a Level 5?

Its a cup competition hun ???? you can drawn against higher or lower !! like the league cup in England I guess or the FA cup right ??? you must have a good team though to be drawn a level above , I guess your competitive in your league right ??? anyway good luck hun with your game gets tactics right and destroy him lol

http://www.thefa.com/Competitions/FA...toryofthefacup

Exactly as Mo say, the Cup, goes for Quality, not for Level.

I've always played against the same level... and was not aware of the cross-level draws

Just like in the League, every Top Eleven manager participates in the Cup, regardless of the results from the previous season. The Cup starts at the first season day and it represents a play-off competition. You play two matches against opponents from various levels and after two matches the winner of the clash is decided by the “Away Goals Rule” or by penalty kicks. The winner advances further into the Cup, while the loser is knocked out of the Cup.
    The finals are played on a neutral venue, which is usually the largest stadium on the server.
    Participants: 128
    Matches: from 2 to 13
    Prize: Depends on the level of the highest level opponent in the competition

Pasted from the Wiki hun

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by dmbrem99 View Post
    I've always played against the same level... and was not aware of the cross-level draws
    It will be like this..hope u don't get the troll result from so called Nordeus's tactics...

If you want to know the level of your cup, that can be 5 or 6, maybe 7, go, and look the Prize that will win the winner, and go to this page, you have the list of the prize per level in the cup:
    http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/of...per-level.html