Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Speechless..too much troll results n funny thing in here

Famous
    Taste of the TOP for the 1st time after 17 round.. Winning 11 From 11th place to 1st..with overcome so much troll results...Although still long way to go but atleast we achieved something

Famous
    CL quarter-final match for TUAN DM FC: won...

Nice! It seems as the trolls have moved on to another team^^
    Brian Dang likes this.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Famous
    Thanks,bro..I don't wish any team has to suffer the troll....Just hope Nordeus is going to do the right thing only...

Famous
    League day 17 for Tuan DM FC..WON

Famous
    CL result for Winning 11..Even our opponent tent to play defensive all the way to quarter final but to us..we know how to beat them with nice result..If we don't miss couple of chances..I think the score sheet maybe will be different..not just 4-0..but anyway..it is not too bad result...

Famous
    Winning 11 League Day 18..WON...Maintain top spot for short period but it will be benefit from the league since 2nd place vs 3rd place and 4th vs 6th this match day...

Famous
    Match day 18 for TUANDM FC..1ST PLACE VS BOTTOM...TITLE IS FOR US TO LOOSE....AND THE MATCH RESULT IS...(WE DID NOT WATCH THE MATCH)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Match day 18 for TUANDM FC..1ST PLACE VS BOTTOM...TITLE IS FOR US TO LOOSE....AND THE MATCH RESULT IS...(WE DID NOT WATCH THE MATCH)

Brian you make me laff you started this thread with too many troll things going on and how you raised to the top regardless !!! and this shows you havn't lost a game this season !!!

Maybe you need to change the name of the thread to something like "The Cream always rises to the top hun lol"

Coz it sure dosnt look like you have had too many troll things going on lol good luck !!!!!

Oh and BTW when posting screenshot delete or cover the other guy hun or Mr Pricop or Cat will be after you ( Naughty boy )

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Brian you make me laff you started this thread with too many troll things going on and how you raised to the top regardless !!! and this shows you havn't lost a game this season !!!

Maybe you need to change the name of the thread to something like "The Cream always rises to the top hun lol"

Coz it sure dosnt look like you have had too many troll things going on lol good luck !!!!!

Oh and BTW when posting screenshot delete or cover the other guy hun or Mr Pricop or Cat will be after you ( Naughty boy )
    That's regarding to my level 6 team..Winning 11..lost 4 straight games begin of the season in my league games..dropped to 11th place...n for level 5 team we also got 2 draws with so much weaker teams...the draw was happened when my opponent has red card and the team quality 30 vs my 47 and he managed to lead me 3-1 b4 I got back 3-3..the funny thing was he lost straight 6 games b4 meet my level 5 team and you know at level 5, my team quality confirmed is above the rest.as you can see from our performance in the league..that's why I said it was troll...i thought u followed my thread so u should know what's going on from beginning...hun...I post the progress of my teams to encourage the one got troll before might have some hope as I do...
    P/s: about the opponents..I will do as u advice from next screenshots..thanks...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-25-2014 at 04:53 PM.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast