Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Speechless..too much troll results n funny thing in here

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    My dear bro,

1. Playing the same setting in different levels may or may not work
    2. Winning league and cup in one level doesn't guarantee a win in the next level.
    3. Like I said, a team with 10Q lower strength can genuinely be a strong team. Does not mean you beat a team 10-0 & then expect the same result against another team with the same Q. Formation is cosmetic and you don't even know how the other team set his orders and formation.
    4. Also, as I have said, if it's a continuous bad result, it cannot be purely be blamed on trolls. Like Mo rightly mentioned, you can't base your successes on previous achievements and then blame the game when it does not go the way you logically expect it to be.
    5. Another thing I mentioned is that I seldom get trolled and when I do, I do not change any formation or orders, maybe change a player and get a 3 star to start instead of an under performing 5 star. If it is a troll result then your original orders shd serve u well the next few games.
    Bro,
    Thanks for your reply and IM very very appreciated...
    Unfortunately, he is not in the category u are mentioned..He is very very weak team..lost straight 6 games in a row to very very weak teams too...

OK, assume that this is a troll results, which happens, everyone knows that.

1. Don't panic.
    2. Swear if you must
    3. Cool down.
    4. Assign some cones.
    5. Refer to my #5 in my previous post i.e 5. Another thing I mentioned is that I seldom get trolled and when I do, I do not change any formation or orders, maybe change a player and get a 3 star to start instead of an under performing 5 star. If it is a troll result then your original orders shd serve u well the next few games.

If you feel that your orders are correct then don't change them until it really, really, really fails you. And usually when an underdog wins against a higher Q team, it;s usually because someone or two of them are suddenly hitting form against you.

Try not to change formation or dont play counter formation. Just play your strongest & best formation (which may or may not include all your 5* players)
    Brian Dang and Cat Harrison like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Then maybe you used the wrong counter hun , yes it's your problem hun coz it's your team not mine !!! lol just saying when your orders and formations and players are not right it's time to do something not stay the same and blame the troll game !!!

I'm only saying to help you . I'm not telling you what to do coz I manage my own team (manage) Change players rotate , change orders etc ...

I feel for you hun thats why I answered but only gave you advice to change something !!!!! ( as others have done ) but you just blame the troll !!!

At level 3 hun not to be rude but it's not hard to win the game is designed that way to hook you in and when you start to lose in level 5-6 they hope you pay money to improve but dont do that you need to reconsider your tactics.
    No harsh..I know u wanna help me...Thanks once again...
    Anyway, Im not at level 3..I am managing teams at level 5 and 6..I had 2 teams...I have faced a numbers of teams in all competition as well...Im not saying my teams is perfect but I could not be that bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Bro,
    Thanks for your reply and IM very very appreciated...
    Unfortunately, he is not in the category u are mentioned..He is very very weak team..lost straight 6 games in a row to very very weak teams too...
    Nice screenshot Brian but really you havnt lost yet !!!! you have a team that is a level above what your playing sit back chill, coz trust me your going to walk the league again !!!! with your team you must have already spent money on tokens and the game is seeing if you will spend more but you will more than likely find , if you dont you will still win the league hun

It's an awesome team for your level , chill you will win the league !!!

Famous
    OK, assume that this is a troll results, which happens, everyone knows that.

1. Don't panic.
    2. Swear if you must
    3. Cool down.
    4. Assign some cones.
    5. Refer to my #5 in my previous post i.e 5. Another thing I mentioned is that I seldom get trolled and when I do, I do not change any formation or orders, maybe change a player and get a 3 star to start instead of an under performing 5 star. If it is a troll result then your original orders shd serve u well the next few games.

If you feel that your orders are correct then don't change them until it really, really, really fails you. And usually when an underdog wins against a higher Q team, it;s usually because someone or two of them are suddenly hitting form against you.

Try not to change formation or dont play counter formation. Just play your strongest & best formation (which may or may not include all your 5* players)
    Thank you..I will take your advice..trying next few matches and see how they go...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Nice screenshot Brian but really you havnt lost yet !!!! you have a team that is a level above what your playing sit back chill, coz trust me your going to walk the league again !!!! with your team you must have already spent money on tokens and the game is seeing if you will spend more but you will more than likely find , if you dont you will still win the league hun

It's an awesome team for your level , chill you will win the league !!!
    TThanks for encouraging me, sweetheart...I will try...
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.

Thank you..I will take your advice..trying next few matches and see how they go...
    I believe that if it doesnt work out after a few matches, a 40% overrhaul is required!
    Brian Dang and Cat Harrison like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Famous
    I believe that if it doesnt work out after a few matches, a 40% overrhaul is required!
    Hehehe... By the way, which part of Malaysia you are staying? I'm at Taman Equine (Seri kembangan, near pasar Borong Selangor there)
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-10-2014 at 02:07 PM.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

You are welcome hun and I want to know where you finish this season !!!!!!!!!!! right keep in touch !!!!!

Hehehe... By the way, which part of Malaysia you are staying? I'm at Taman Equine (Seri kembangan, near pasar Borong Selangor there)
    PJ, Damansara Perdana
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast