Thread: Speechless..too much troll results n funny thing in here

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    PJ, Damansara Perdana
    Hope 1 day we can meet up for a cup of teh tarik.....hehe
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    You are welcome hun and I want to know where you finish this season !!!!!!!!!!! right keep in touch !!!!!
    Sure..will keep in touch... love love
    Tomolo I will have a 2nd leg for Cup with Mr.Bot robot from Nordeus ..hope I can beat him again... My other Level 6 team...

Last edited by Brian Dang; 04-10-2014 at 02:16 PM.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    If your thinking is right then I don't really know what actually this forum for, to be honest? If everything is SET with the crazy programming then all formations, tactics, attending matches or what we do all are useless...and in that case.. why there are still have many Players/Users here?
    Also, the Mods and SMODs in this forum I do not know what actually they can do.. if just to manage a forum, cleaning the rubbish posts/threads then they just need a high school drop out with little bit computer knowledge..it will do...They are should be the one help us to complaint or at least propose to the admins so they can improve...
    Infact, all their answers are very general that we all could know them too, if they could not answer then they just simply say it is Nordeus problems and "you should complaint directly"..
    I think It is really wrong doings of the whole Nordeus association...
    Noone could help us? we complaint really for nothing.. I even see many experienced managers decided to leave the game becoz their disappointments as you all can see too...
    Really Upset...
    Why couldnt I be right?

Think about it. They dont make any significant changes to the game that benefit the "customer" except the most recent change to the "friendly". That is it in over 2 years. now they change the market that puts everyone at a disadvantage as there are not as many good players available and one will be forced to either buy tokens for scouts or simply do without. and with the pressure to win, most people will put out the $10 and buy some tokens, because everyone is afraid to lose.

end of the day: this game is about money for nordeus. it is free to everyone and they pressure you, quite heavily, to buy tokens. If anyone thinks for one moment that nordeus does anything out of the kindness of their hearts, then you are seriously deluded. and you might mention the jersey offer or compeititions they hold weekly, but thats just like winning money and the more tokens you get the more you spend, so its all about greed and their efforts to make you as greedy as possible.

ok, so the formations/tactics/quality/morale/condition are all practically useless or ineffective at best. Thats hardly fair of me to say that being a realist, knowing that the outcome of each game is decided by the number-crunching matrix, but it is what it is...a poor mans Football Manager game.

Look at Candy Crush Saga, they do the exact same thing, and the kicker is the time limit they put so they put pressure on you to buy ingame money-equivalents so you can continue the game without losing your progress...T11 does that with the auctions.

this is a money making flash application made to look like a football manager game. you get what you pay for. or dont pay for. whatever.

all that to say, you finally have your eyes open. now that you do, start digging around and read more about the game and help others to open their eyes.

its a good game to waste time, not money, because once you start, they have you hooked, like cigarettes.

Famous
    Just stop for now, bro...
    I'm not going to reply it anymore...thanks 4 your time n good to stay United to work out something...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Dang View Post
    Just stop for now, bro...
    I'm not going to reply it anymore...thanks 4 your time n good to stay United to work out something...
    just stop for now? are you directing that at me? SERIOUSLY????

LOL

look, you raised some good point, probably unintentionally, but good ones nonetheless. I addressed them and built on them.

dont feel the need to reply, just do what you think is best.
    Brian Dang likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    just stop for now? are you directing that at me? SERIOUSLY????

LOL

look, you raised some good point, probably unintentionally, but good ones nonetheless. I addressed them and built on them.

dont feel the need to reply, just do what you think is best.
    U are totally right...Nordeus what they need is only our money...
    Anyway...thanks 1 again..I am not intent direct to you..what I meant is I will stop to reply/post in this thread for now..see from 1st post everyone understood oledi..I will leave the thread like that....

Famous
    I GOT MY CUP MATCH DRAW..ATLEAST I QUALIFIED FOR NEXT ROUND CUP BY BEATING LEVEL 8 AND LEVEL 9 TEAMS...BUT I AM NOW AT 8TH POSITION IN THE LEAGUE AFTER 1 WIN..2 LOSTS...HAIYA...KEEP ON TRYING THEN...

Qambu Yaasi likes this.

1W 2L? Still early in the season...in a competitive league you just have to not lose 4 matches, then you will be challenging for the title. That's true for all my 8 seasons in T11
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Here's my secondary account - Very Athletic Lvl7, https://www.facebook.com/public/Erique-Quentona...send a request...everyone else is welcomed as well
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    1W 2L? Still early in the season...in a competitive league you just have to not lose 4 matches, then you will be challenging for the title. That's true for all my 8 seasons in T11
    Haha..I always believe I can grab the league with the quality of my players and my strategies atleast in Every SEASON for my level of League n CL.to be honest..But if the troll results are keep on occurring then my doubt is increasing...
    But anyway..trying is no harm..right...
    Thanks,bro..

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast