Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Qambu Yaasi

Thread: matches time

matches time

Hi, all my matches are at night, is there a way to change this? I would like to at least watch some of my games. All of my friends have their matches at daytime...

You can spend 2 tokens to reschedule your home matches...I don't usually waste tokens this way unless it is a very very important match
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Apprentice
    Think it's a bit crap how it costs two tokens to change a game time.

Every season until now the majority of my home games were 8/9pm, which was ideal for me. Now they're all 4/5pm which is not good at all, but I'm not using the tokens to change the times. Just have to hope my team can do the job without me watching!

I think you should be able to select a time at the start of the game when you want all your league home games to kick-off and then pay two tokens if you want alterations. Otherwise 'home advantage' doesn't really exist.

I think the game shd have a data mining thing to figure out when u normally log on or watch matches.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

et en plus , 3 heures de repos entre 2 matchs , ça fait 1 peu juste ,avec 2 matchs par jour,ils pourraient mettre 8 ou 9 heures de repos entre 2 matchs mais bon , ça leur fera surement perdre de l' argent si ils font ça car il faut pas rêver , y a que le pognon qui les intéressent , tant qu' il y aura des gens pour payer