Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gary Anderson

Thread: My new AMC scored hatrick and 2 assist in his first game.

My new AMC scored hatrick and 2 assist in his first game.

I had enough coins for 1 scout and i know if you can only buy 1 you go for a key, AMC, DMC or GK.

I went for AMC since my team only had scored 3 goals last 5 games and with my new AMC i got 6 goals in 1 game.

Hatrick and 2 assist from Wayne Rooney

So if you got problems scoring goals get a good AMC......!

My new AMC scored hatrick and 2 assist in his first game.-skjermbilde-2014-04-10-kl.-22.08.40.pngMy new AMC scored hatrick and 2 assist in his first game.-skjermbilde-2014-04-10-kl.-22.08.20.jpg
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Nice one.

Im always curious to know how long these quality players (scouts & non-scouts) go on fire & how long before they have a dip in form.

My AML (2 seasons) has not had a dip in form (touch wood) since I bought him and neither is my friend's AML (for 3 season now & still scoring, collecting MoMs).

Keep updating this thread and let us know how he progresses...not every game of course!
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

This was the first ever scout i bought, no regreis, he is in His 5th season, not a great scorer, but wonderfull assisting.
    My new AMC scored hatrick and 2 assist in his first game.-image.jpg

His stats last season in LEAGUE, His 4th at the club
    My new AMC scored hatrick and 2 assist in his first game.-image.jpg My new AMC scored hatrick and 2 assist in his first game.-image.jpg My new AMC scored hatrick and 2 assist in his first game.-image.jpg

Then i bought this one for another team, wonderfull player. And in His 2nd season he only played 4 LEAGUE matchs, because the first team was playing only in CL matchs.
    Yes he have 11 assists in 7 games played
    My new AMC scored hatrick and 2 assist in his first game.-image.jpg

This are His stats in the LEAGUE last season, His 3rd at the club
    My new AMC scored hatrick and 2 assist in his first game.-image.jpg My new AMC scored hatrick and 2 assist in his first game.-image.jpg My new AMC scored hatrick and 2 assist in his first game.-image.jpg
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Banned
    AML, AMC, AMR are over powered in this game....Always use them when ever possible...

Rookie
    for me, the best played ive had was an AML AMC. I bought him at 19, trained him to 8 star in his first season and to shadow striker. Never regretted it. He was unbelievable and after being at his 6th season at the club, I sold him as a 4 star 24 year old for good money. Power training a player is good and can help you make them into a star.