Thread: Are Nordeus just going to close off all contact with us?

Are Nordeus just going to close off all contact with us?

I don't if it is just me or this affects everyone.

On the Nordeus support website they used to have a "feature request" page where players could tell Nordeus what features we would like to see added to the game and on some of the requests Nordeus would say if they would happen or not.

I tried to access the page tonight to be told that "access was denied" to this page. Has anyone else been denied this page. And if this does affect everyone have Nordeus just shut up shop now? Is this and the fact MDKII has left and the fact they seem to be cutting all contact with us a sign that they are ready to get out of T11?

Here is a link to the page.

Nordeus Support
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

The forum is already dead for them, they only care about facebook and Twitter.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    The forum is already dead for them, they only care about facebook and Twitter.
    They don't really interact with people on facebook and they are getting serious abuse on there, they never answer any question there either. Have they given up on their own support website aswell as the forum?
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Please message the Admins/Princop on topics such as this, there's no need for drumming up concern for 'conspiracies' like this.

I assume that part of the site is down for a technical reason.

If they really wanted to 'shut off contact' they could quite easily leave the page open and simply ignore all of the messages, why draw attention by closing it?

Thread closed.

Edit: Just for your peace of mind, I've just accessed the page that you couldn't - so perhaps start by asking other members before these theories get thrown about?
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 04-10-2014 at 11:27 PM.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.