Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Shadow Striker Sucks

Shadow Striker Sucks

I've always wanted a shadow striker. Heard of how good they are at scoring goals from long range etc. At the start of this season I got "lucky" in the auction house and got a 20 yrs old 5* AMC with shadow striker ability. Sounds wonderful right? Or so I thought. This guy has been the worst player on my team for 8 straight games, getting 4 or 5 rating every game. (see below). He has no goal, only 1 assist. All of my previous AMCs under the same tactic were doing really well, averaging 7 to 8 rating. The only difference is the Shadow Striker ability. I have a feeling that this has something to do with the shadow striker ability because it seems to make the player worse.

Shadow Striker Sucks-crapamc.jpg Shadow Striker Sucks-crapamc2.jpg

Every game he will usually take one long shot and its always blocked or "goalie has no trouble with that". After that long shot he practically disappeared. You will rarely see him do anything else again. I'm playing a 4-1-3-1-1 formation.

I have no idea why he's playing this horrible. What is going on? Is shadow striker bugged? or is shadow striker only effective in certain formations?
    Last edited by soigne; 04-11-2014 at 03:07 PM.

I had the same problem - last season my SS got 5/6 ratings consistently, now he seems to be playing much better even though he's a star lower in quality.

Shadow Striker Sucks-image.jpg

The opposite has happened to my best MC. :')
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    Its not the SHADOW STRIKER which sucks, its the player which sucks...Get SHADOW STRIKER SA over a good player and see the magic...

Try increasing the ATTACK of your SHADOW STRIKER...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 04-11-2014 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Its not the SHADOW STRIKER which sucks, its the player which sucks...Get SHADOW STRIKER SA over a good player and see the magic...

Try increasing the ATTACK of your SHADOW STRIKER...
    Did you not see my screenshot? My player has a rating of almost 6 stars. His attack right now is 82.2, much higher than his average rating of 79. Come again.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by soigne View Post
    Did you not see my screenshot? My player has a rating of almost 6 stars. His attack right now is 82.2, much higher than his average rating of 79. Come again.
    Yeah I know what I am saying...Just leave his defense and increase his attack as much as possible...It will definite help...

These attacking mid fielders in TOP11 score majority of there goals form long distance shooting (ABC shoot form 30 meter, ABC shoots from 25 meter, ABC tries a spectacular long range effort)...So that's why max out there attack...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Yeah I know what I am saying...Just leave his defense and increase his attack as much as possible...It will definite help...

These attacking mid fielders in TOP11 score majority of there goals form long distance shooting (ABC shoot form 30 meter, ABC shoots from 25 meter, ABC tries a spectacular long range effort)...So that's why max out there attack...
    I see that you have no idea what I'm asking. His attack is more than enough to be successful but he's not. WHY?

noo they're the best my favs

You are wrong. The SA, are in hidden mode in... probably all players, but the players from Mr. Scout show what SA they have.
    (that's why u pay 50Tokens)
    thats the 1st side.
    the second side is how is proggrammed this SA, you can have 5 players with SA of foul but one is good and the pothers fail the 80%.
    All is internal programming, no guarantees, and your work is to decide using what you see, how contributes the player in your team, without see the stars quality or SA of one player.

Rookie
    Leave him alone, do not be harsh on him, every Star player needs a season to adapt. Next season he will be scoring goals galore.
    Last edited by soomrox; 04-11-2014 at 09:19 PM.
    Season 12 Completed

Treble Winner

Not tanked yet

You know what is worse than a shadow striker?

A striker with shadow striker!
    Sxrenity likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast