Page 3 of 143 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

There is a reason as to why the forum has become full of people complaining and that reason is Nordeus. Instead of telling people to stop complaining so much why don't Nordeus just open up and answer our questions about the game and actually fix the problems with the game instead of pissing about?

I don't know why we need a vent thread 3? There is a reason why the first 2 were stopped!! It is only set up to try and limit all complaints to one thread so the game doesn't look so bad to new forum users.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    again, you miss the point.

who the hell in any part of the programming world doesnt test it before they release it, cosmetic or not.

it just shows the amateurism if all the employees involved and the contempt they have for their "customers".

I realize you work for Nordeus and therefore have to defend their actions, but you could always just choose to remain silent
    I don't work for Nordeus though - I don't know if you remember but I used to be an ordinary forum member just like you, I just chose to step up and help to moderate the forums as I value the community and interacting with other people, and I want to help to preserve this.

I get no special treatment at all - I play the game just like everybody else. Moderator or not - my comments still stand on the thread we debated on.

Just like you, the moderator team are hoping the Devs come out and engage with the members, do you think we like having to see these posts over and over?
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 04-11-2014 at 11:28 PM.
    Med78, Mo Meow Odom and NTNK like this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    There is a reason as to why the forum has become full of people complaining and that reason is Nordeus. Instead of telling people to stop complaining so much why don't Nordeus just open up and answer our questions about the game and actually fix the problems with the game instead of pissing about?

I don't know why we need a vent thread 3? There is a reason why the first 2 were stopped!! It is only set up to try and limit all complaints to one thread so the game doesn't look so bad to new forum users.
    There is a reason for the vent thread - it's to improve the quality of the forums.

For example, since the thread was taken down, the top page of general discussion was just flooded with posts complaining about the same things over and over, and other good threads were going unnoticed.

It's funny because people were up in arms complaining when the threads were closed, now there's complaints that it's been reopened.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Rookie
    I cant understand why ppl r fighting.its just a game guys.if u like it, play it or else leave it.nd no one forced u to spend money.so dnt make excuses lyk"I bought so many token nd results not goin my may and blah..blah..blah"
    Cat Harrison, Sxrenity and DaveF69 like this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Well said above!, we keep seeing this over and over and I actually laugh about it now!, every person playing this game has or has had issues from one thing to another , to me this forum is for advice an friendship not to bemoan this and that about the game!, if you want, o complain go straight to Nordeus help line/page and make your complaint there!, there is norhing anyone on this site can do so why bring it on here?

I don't understand why people say "stupid results, I'm quitting" after they lose a game against a weaker team..
    Crystal Palace which is battling relegation in the premier league just beat Chelsea 1-0 and Chelsea is one of the best teams in the world and this is in REAL LIFE. Chelsea beat PSG 2-0 but barley beat Swansea City 1-0 a few days later (even though Swansea City only had 10 men). THIS IS FOOTBALL, even if you have the best team in the world, it's impossible to win every game. Just because you lost against a weaker team doesn't mean the game is broken.. It makes the game realistic because even the strongest teams lose in real life.
    Gushter and Green Lion like this.

yea, this forum is full of cry-babies
    Tank so Hard!

Banned
    A request to Moderators, please instead of closing the threads which are about complaints in the general discussion move them to the VENT thread...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

With regards to the results, I think it's pretty much the same with most football manager games. I played ChampMan for years and even with the best team in the world there would still be teams I drew against or lost to, especially lower league teams. I Think it's just part and parcel of the game.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by -Robin View Post
    I don't understand why people say "stupid results, I'm quitting" after they lose a game against a weaker team..
    Crystal Palace which is battling relegation in the premier league just beat Chelsea 1-0 and Chelsea is one of the best teams in the world and this is in REAL LIFE. Chelsea beat PSG 2-0 but barley beat Swansea City 1-0 a few days later (even though Swansea City only had 10 men). THIS IS FOOTBALL, even if you have the best team in the world, it's impossible to win every game. Just because you lost against a weaker team doesn't mean the game is broken.. It makes the game realistic because even the strongest teams lose in real life.

sure those examples you mention are REAL LIFE, but how can you explain the majority of results where your GK gets injured, STRETCHERED OFF, and not replaced RIGHT AWAY, or even AT ALL, and you still win the game? That has happened to many people, not just one occasion. And you can still win with an illegal formation, no defenders even while you are playing with 2 men down as a result of red cards...the list goes on.

so you mention one result in REAL LIFE, and I can mention hundreds of posted, REAL T11 results that I have seen that show that people have every right to quit the game after one stupid result. the fact is, they have most likely had more than one stupid result, hence the stroll to the forum to complain finally.

and while we are on that, it IS possible to win EVERY game. I see here regularly that several people post they go 26-0-0 and not just once, several times. and even if they dont wen EVERY game, the go through a season unbeaten, and I just did that myself last season in one of my accounts.

so to quote you again:
    Quote Originally Posted by -Robin View Post
    Just because you lost against a weaker team doesn't mean the game is broken.. It makes the game realistic because even the strongest teams lose in real life.
    you are correct in that one loss against a weaker team doesnt mean the game is broken, but factor in thousands of these losses every day to all the thousands(LOL) of people playing this game...its broken.

THIS IS NOT FOOTBALL. THIS IS A PISS-POOR, MATRIX-BASED RESULTS, FOOTBALL MANAGER WANNABE. (it just happens to be one of the easier ones out there to play, but certainly not the best...there HAS to be something better, but I havent had the inclination, nor the time to bother looking)

Page 3 of 143 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast