Page 9 of 143 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

So funny about injury and substitutions.

Last match, one of my player got injured but no available substitution. Guess what? my team scored 3 goals after that injury.

Then! I logged on and made substitution, the opponent started scoring LOL

Then injured player was a DC!

**** happens.... ;-) but I understand you...

Apprentice
    So begins the trolling for the season.. won opponent 7-0 yesterday, lost 2-0 to him today. Same formation, strategy and players. Apparently my overall rating is still higher than his in general.
    Season 19

League Winner - Levels 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18
    Champions League Winner - Levels 2,3,5,6,10,13,15,17,18
    Cup Winner - Level 3,5,16
    Cup Quarter Finals - Levels 1,2

Banned
    Got knocked out from the CUP in the preliminary round...OK fine...

But being defeated my a opponent who is way lesser in quality than me by 5-1...I beat him away 2-1 but at home suffered my biggest defeat 5-1......

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Got knocked out from the CUP in the preliminary round...OK fine...

But being defeated my a opponent who is way lesser in quality than me by 5-1...I beat him away 2-1 but at home suffered my biggest defeat 5-1......
    perhaps its just us, I lost at home 2-0 too... notice things gets fishy when all my shots are being tackled and blocked in the Home game. By the end of the game, opponent had close to 30 tackles Them defenders were sleeping yesterday when I scored 7-0?
    Season 19

League Winner - Levels 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,16,17,18
    Champions League Winner - Levels 2,3,5,6,10,13,15,17,18
    Cup Winner - Level 3,5,16
    Cup Quarter Finals - Levels 1,2

Just finished 14th on level 29, can't buy players, because I lose so much money every match that it goes into minus millions, then they sell off my best player for me to balance the books. Ever get the feeling they want me to buy tokens for cash?

I posted this in the Season thread, this sums up how I feel about the Cup each season:

I should have expected today's result. After yesterday's weak performance, we had a total breakdown. We switched to a recommended 4-3N-2-1 formation and got beaten even more badly. While I tried subbing out a player with a YC, he picked up a second yellow, which completely screwed with the system. I was seeing the subbed-on player, in a proper formation, even as we were a man down. That in turn screwed up my subs and it left me in an illegal formation, which I couldn't fix, because I kept losing my connection to the server. That led to another player being sent off for a 2nd yellow, and we got hammered, 3-0.

I'm giving up on the Cup. I skill up the players, get them to perfect Morale/Conditioning, offer them extra Bonus money, receive support from multiple friends - while my opponent and his friends stay away - and I get a **** show. Days like today make me think about giving this BS up altogether.
    FWIW, I never get paired with a team on a lower level. It's always same level or higher. Most of those teams are made up of very strong starting IX with a bench full of 1-2* players who bring the team rating down.

I thought it was me alone that realize that something is seriously wrong with this game. last season I lost 4 of my top players in four games. and now the new season start I have already lost one top player out for 8 days. its ridiculous

Apprentice
    So this season my Kriptonite is 4-3N-3... I cant even beat a 4-3N-3 using the same 4-3N-3 formation with a much stronger (by 1 star team), 3 consecutive matches since yesterday!! Out of Cup for this season due to this...
    Last edited by Castreal; 06-06-2014 at 11:49 AM. Reason: spelling

I think this troll game engine is anti-strong team or something, so that they could buy more tokens??

In CL, in my group, all 3 matches were tough as hell despite all 3 opponents are 6 - 10 average rating behind of me... won with 1 goal margin for 2 matches, and drew 1, so far

Is hard to accept it when your team is 6 or 7 stars and the opponents are 4 or 5 stars........................

Can I get the lucky 6-strikers (matches) on this?? Maybe I should buy a lottery!?

PS. I give max bonus, fyi
    Last edited by meis; 06-07-2014 at 08:19 AM.

Page 9 of 143 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast