Page 18 of 143 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

The last game in TOP11

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-scr01.jpg

I'm fed up, i quit. This game is a real **** with no logic. Lost CL final to a team about 6 points Q less than mine on penalty shoot-out, OK, and now this one which is 11!!! points Q less and abandoned. 34.8 against 23.5! It must be a joke! No way am i playing this crappy game again.

Bye Bye Top 11

another rubbish result, 60% possession at home, they have no support and a crap formation yet they win one nil, make it more realistic and i might come back.

level 17 so dont bother coming back about changing formations etc.

and to add, no one in the transfer market, scout list pathetic, even if you logged in once a day there is nothing to do.
    Gert Funck likes this.

It seems that they don't care as long as they have managers who buy tokens. :/
    There's lot of problems and suggested solutions and only few actually made changes. However they costantly change shop items (kits and crests), there's obvious reason why. This game has way bigger consumer than fun factor and slowly looses enthusiasts.
    Philip L. Willis likes this.

Sorry to see you go, I heard 'Lord of Clans' is the bomb, best wishes.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

You don't see troll results happening to token buyers :/, I actually have guys on my list that i have yet to see them lose :[

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I buy Tokens and get trolled. Weird results happen to everyone occasionally.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

S**t happens, even to token buyers. Last season I lost to a 2 star team 2-0 and couldn't simply win against a 3 star team,it pretty annoying really not score a single goals against them, pretty much they played a crucial role to stop me from winning the league title 3 times a row to make it my 9th lol. Well on to this season see if can make that 9th title.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphis-Fi Kamirkovich View Post
    S**t happens, even to token buyers. Last season I lost to a 2 star team 2-0 and couldn't simply win against a 3 star team,it pretty annoying really not score a single goals against them, pretty much they played a crucial role to stop me from winning the league title 3 times a row to make it my 9th lol. Well on to this season see if can make that 9th title.
    I had this last year as well. This is due to a player cursing or unsettling your team

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Rookie
    I thought it was about time i posted having not bothered for a while..I have never had any feed back from Nordeus to make it worth the effort! But after yet another unbelievable result I had to say something...And here it is..THIS GAME IS A MONEY MAKING BAG OF BULL****!!! in nearly two years of playing i have used everything possible to win games...My Players are ALWAYS fully fit and rested..ALWAYS 100% motivated. Usually playing against weaker teams as i have invested in quality players generally averaging 6-7 star man in every starting 11..And yet i lose, game in game out with absolutely no logic to the results. i have more possession, more shots on target and on goal. More of bloody everything and yet i still get beat. Not just one game but 3,4 5 games on the spin...Any chance of league success gone after a quarter of a season..Its a just a lottery, flip of a Nordeus coin, Well i have had enough! No more will i pay this F**cking game any more of my hard earned money only to have all the reason for playing removed by some random coin flip by a faceless nerd at Nordeus!! And id advise you to do the same...The games a con..Total bull****.. Do your self a favour and find yourself another way to waste half an hour every day..I suggest watching paint dry...Its less expensive, at times its more entertaining and at least with drying paint it always dry s in time. Where as trying to win a match in Nordeus you could be here for the rest of your life and still not manage it no matter what you do...Nordeus Sucks...