Page 39 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

I also have the impression the rate of injuries is way up. I have had a number of games this season with two or even three injuries!

I hardly ever play with hard tackling, and I never play with fatigued players, my stadium facilities are maxed out and still... Red packs are going like candy just trying to keep my top players in the game. I can hardly afford to keep my precious 7* ST sitting on the bench for almost a week!
    Gert Funck likes this.

Pro
    Spend over 120-140 red packs this season already. When the injury storm hits the fan you better have them red packs stocked. I believe I have had 12 injuries to 14 already this season. Last season I had hardly an injury and I was finally able to stock some red packs. They are gone now

Rookie
    In last few days....my players hav turned brittle.... 5 injuries in 2 days.... I hav a bare minimum 13 players left... but considering the rate I may not be able to field a 11 in a couple of days
    Gert Funck likes this.

Rookie
    Same here, Players that were injured, healed them, gave them few days rest, and boom , injured again.
    Starting to believe, Nordeus need more healthpack money......
    Gert Funck likes this.

this game is turning into a sack of ****

I've been playing this game on a daily basis for over two years, with mixed success, until now. I've been stuck in the same division for 3 seasons losing against lesser teams than me, even when I play at home, and I'm the only one that watches it. on top of that I've not had a game notification for over a year so I have to remember when my games are on. Sort it out Nordeus.

my key players (the best) always get injured in the start of important games. The ****ty ones i can powertrain to 0% condition daily and no injuries. this is so lame. If auto skillpoint assign is transportet to webapp, then i am out

Addicted
    Level 17 and this abandoned team has won all 5 games including beating me 2-1 and is now top of the league. What on earth is going on.

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-opponent.jpg

My team which lost

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-me.jpg

Nordeus taking the ****
    Last edited by Staggy Stagg; 02-14-2015 at 11:14 AM.
    cookizzz and Philip Willis like this.

Good luck figuring out the engine of this joke of a game:

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-idiotscreatedagame.jpg
    Last edited by Dmitry Petrushkevich; 02-15-2015 at 02:20 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Level 17 and this abandoned team has won all 5 games including beating me 2-1 and is now top of the league. What on earth is going on.

Nordeus taking the ****
    I feel sorry for you. I always think anything can happen in real world and game, but I still think it is ridiculous in this game that a abandoned team win games like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Staggy that is totally the worst trolling I have ever seen.. Dmitry's loss pretty awful too. These are the kind of results that make really make no sense at all. Hate 'em.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]