Page 51 of 143 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Injury update: May
    so far the thesis seems solid. 7 star players are more likely to get injured

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-injury.png

And there is a lot of injuries in general
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 05-15-2015 at 12:53 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Tried to buy a GK tonight, a 4* was in a bidding war, in the end I let the other player have him as the price was getting silly. I looked at the other bidder's team. he already had a full squad and is £1.3 billion in debt. How is this possible????

If he has money when he makes his first bid then its possible. if he had 110M he could make a bid on 20 players as long as he hasn't d won and completed the signing yet.

This means you can go deep red
    in this example 20 x 1xxM $

then he has a week to balance his account o the 'machine' will sell the most expensive player(s) till acount is positive again
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 05-15-2015 at 06:56 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

This game is S**t

Anyone else think Nauseous have ruined this game again, red cards a plenty, injuries galore and crap teams beating superb teams all day long. Nauseous know nothing about football and just write a program for the sake of it to screw everyone of us. I bet there isn't one team out there this season who hasn't had injuries and red cards every other game so this is my goodbye and my message to you is walk away save your money and enjoy life doing something else and stop this disgraceful company getting rich.
    Wonderer likes this.

Addicted
    OK, I am a non token buyer and I have not had numerous injuries, red cards or any other nasties. I do not know how you play the game but I play within the rules and do not expect to win everything every season. To be honest I am sick of people coming on here and slagging the game off just because they do not win everything every time.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kicked Off View Post
    Anyone else think Nauseous have ruined this game again, red cards a plenty, injuries galore and crap teams beating superb teams all day long. Nauseous know nothing about football and just write a program for the sake of it to screw everyone of us. I bet there isn't one team out there this season who hasn't had injuries and red cards every other game so this is my goodbye and my message to you is walk away save your money and enjoy life doing something else and stop this disgraceful company getting rich.
    There is plenty wrong with the way Nordeus has managed this game (auto-assign of skill points, financial problem at higher levels, etc...) On the points you've raised, I haven't personally noticed anything out of the norm though. 4 total injuries (20+ games), usually not lasting more than 3 days. I haven't picked up a straight red, but have gotten a couple from yellow card accumulation. On a case by case example, I wouldn't say mine equates to anything out of the norm, when compared to reality. Injuries and red cards are part of reality too, and teams that don't have the depth to overcome such unfortunately occurances, probably shouldn't be winning many titles anyways.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-16-2015 at 09:50 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Famous
    i was buying tokens for level 1 and maybe beginning of 2... but since i could farm some red and greens (sometimes tokens too), im fine... so im not token buyer... but when i reach 30 or 40 reds im getting an insta injury... no matter a simple training or game... i dont know it is intentional or not but annoying a little bit... my latest injury is a 2 days ankle problem or something for my >>>GK<<< while he was doing his job at an important cup game... its maddness

My money's on knocked out of the cup.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Famous

Unhappy

COME OOOON GUYS!

although not record (had 1st minute injury )

the picture speaks for itself

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-oohwait.jpg

reallllly?

edit: and this is happening for 3 days straight... EVERY F**KING TIME before important CL and CUP match! had over 50 red packs... had it...
    i have to put back my player head (thats an expression amongst my TE pals)

its getting soooo boring and unfair...
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 05-18-2015 at 11:17 AM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

I have three 7 star players in my squad, they represent 47% of the total injury days
    Gabez Teh and Cat Harrison like this.

Page 51 of 143 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast