Page 52 of 143 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    COME OOOON GUYS!

although not record (had 1st minute injury )

the picture speaks for itself

Attachment 45203

reallllly?

edit: and this is happening for 3 days straight... EVERY F**KING TIME before important CL and CUP match! had over 50 red packs... had it...
    i have to put back my player head (thats an expression amongst my TE pals)

its getting soooo boring and unfair...
    My third League game of the season - 2/3rds of my strike force gone in 23 minutes...

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-league-hl-s22-round-3.jpg

...and one of his defenders...
    Last edited by talisman; 05-18-2015 at 06:00 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    OK, I am a non token buyer and I have not had numerous injuries, red cards or any other nasties. I do not know how you play the game but I play within the rules and do not expect to win everything every season. To be honest I am sick of people coming on here and slagging the game off just because they do not win everything every time.
    Its not about winning everything all the time, certainly shouldn't expect that....It's about the dumb-ass programming, for the sole purpose of making money....It's about teams with idiotic formations, setups, players missing (ie. no keeper) and all the other completely nonsensical goings on, that makes this a **** and totally unrealistic game. The trolling, that is getting more and more frequent....I have seen games where, a team of much lower standard, had their keeper was sent off or injured and not replaced, yet gets a draw or even wins....come on? really?

Is their any point in putting time into this game, thinking about tactics or formation or any other aspects, when it seems it is completely random anyway....Its not sour grapes. I play for the league mostly and have been pretty dam successful, even though, I have lost interest, because of the ****tyness and complete nonsense that this game is....

I will probably keep on trucking, but I rarely watch games anymore, come on once a day to get token, and if I win, cool....lose, oh well....
    Season 21
    League winners: Season 2,3,4,5,7,8,11,12,14,15,16,17,18,19
    League runner-up: Season 6,9,10,
    Season 13-5th!, 20-4th!
    Champions league: Season 3-3rd,4-3rd,12-1st,14-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd,17-1st,19-3rd,20-2nd
    Cup: Season 6-3rd,15-3rd,16-3rd

The amount of injuries is annoying and stupid - I can expect at least one injury per game - you put effort into getting it right only to be scuppered by this unrealistic bull**** - apart from that it's good fun
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kicked Off View Post
    ... I bet there isn't one team out there this season who hasn't had injuries and red cards every other game so this is my goodbye and my message to you is walk away save your money and enjoy life doing something else and stop this disgraceful company getting rich.
    So, according to you, it's an equal game for all the players. What's your problem?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Injuries are a part of this game nobody likes, but I think it's mostly fair, as in, everyone has about the same odds of injury given similar situations.

I find it interesting the 7 star guys get hurt more, I don't have any usually. This season I have a few guys with that many stars.. they haven't been hurt any more than others on my team.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Injuries are a part of this game nobody likes, but I think it's mostly fair, as in, everyone has about the same odds of injury given similar situations.

I find it interesting the 7 star guys get hurt more, I don't have any usually. This season I have a few guys with that many stars.. they haven't been hurt any more than others on my team.
    I envy your great fysio team Cat are they for sale ?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    My players' hobby is ice hockey. The phys stats really do make a difference. I did notice a bad injury run a couple days ago, but I did do a bunch of training (hundreds of greens) a day before so I figured it was coming and it did. Now I only have 19 reds so the next hurt guy might not get healed at all.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 05-21-2015 at 07:42 AM.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm in my 3rd season and having a 6star team.
    I was beaten in the Cup in the quarter final again as last season despite of having the better team (by over 4-5 points in total). My opponent doesn't have 1 6 star player and has a couple of 4 star players. Ok, I read a lot in the forum, it doesnt matter how many stars you have, its the tactic, etc. I'm trying to counter attack every game, according to some threads here in the forum. Opponent with AMC, I should use DMC etc.
    Today, in the CL, also in the Quarter finals and the second best until the finals has a maximum of 23 points. I'm at 33ish and can't win and im getting tired of it. Why the hell do I have a nice 6 star team and get beaten by some 4star teams just because the odds are on his/her side. Thats stupid. Playing in the cup and CL is nothing else than luck unless I play against an abandoned team with 2 goalies as ST. In the league I have problems against Rank 2,3 teams that have over 10 points less than me and I still struggle to win and get goals. Shouldnt be ambition and dedication be worth more since I am trying to watch every game and try to adjust to substitutions during the games. Most of the teams I'm playing against and having trouble started that game 2-4 weeks before I started. After the loss in the cup I wanted to give it another try next season but if I'm going to be out of the CL as well I will probably quit playing that game!
    Stupid of investing a lot of time in training my players and make them stronger and then getting beaten by a 3-4 star team which never attends to games. Why then having points if they mean nothing. Then we just can buy players, good luck and play.
    So that was my venting of the day.

Rookie
    Hi all, my debut rant on here! So yesterday i was plotting out tactics against the team i was due to play today. Then i turned off my phone and watched TV for a bit.

When i went back a bit later it turned out the opposition team had organised a friendly against me! Thankfully i had messed my team up so he won 2-1. It was annoying though that he could arrange a friendly the day before we were due to play and i couldn't cancel it.

That doesn't happen in a real season with premier teams playing each other in a friendly so why should friendlies be allowed against teams in your league during a season? I'd like to see those blocked so friendlies can only be played against teams in other leagues.

I played the team today and beat them 4-0 so serves him right for trying to outsmart me, tee hee!
    S1 : 6th (joined with 4 games to go) | S2 : League Champion Unbeaten, Cup| S3 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S4 : Champions League, League Runner Up | S5: League Runner Up | Champs League Runner Up| S6: 3rd | S7-12 (need to update lol)

Famous
    This entirely friendly game system is a joke... The game starts anyway if you don't react or dont care until the time... Last time i trained my squad until they get 65% condition (preps for next day) and baaang my "friend" initiated a friendly until im gone... ok i won 1-0, but i HATE the "L" word in my form anyway does it count if you lose in friendly??? i mean if you looking the stats at "club tab"???

Please reverse the process, if you don't (want) to react then the game should be canceled