Page 79 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Guess it is my turn as in last 3 days 3 of my 4 strikers have been I jured and I will not. Heal them so there 😁
    La Morralla FS likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I don't have any calendar day with 3 matches. But this is still the worst schedule I have ever obtained. In season days with 2 matches, time between all matches are not more than 5 hours. My players will only recover 5% between 2 matches, probably in all these days.
    ....(old attachments skipped)
    Since season day 3, every day my level 25 team needs to play 2 matches and my players only rest for once and recover 5% condition in between these matches.

After having lives like this for 8 days (or 9 days including today), my players will finally be allowed to rest for twice between 2 matches tomorrow! This is kindest schedule for my players in this season. I should have no complaint that the rest time coincides with the first match tomorrow.... Wait.. my players can even rest for trice between the match!

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-cup-rest-2.jpg

As manager, I don't directly feel how tired the players are, but I know how fast the red and green packs drained in these days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-cup-rest-2.jpg  
    Last edited by cookizzz; 08-05-2015 at 03:49 AM.

How the hell have ii lost to this
    DL Dr
    DMC
    Ml mc Mc mc mr
    Str str
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

In last 2 days, this player got 3 injuries during all matches he played. He's one of the newest player of the team. Probably he's injury prone.

Attachment 51158

In past week, my team got 9 injuries with total 33 days available, alongside with 3 suspension.
    Maybe he is injury prone or he has a bad hidden profile, but when you have a lot of injuries for players that has been in your team for 1-2 seasons, and you know that they are not like this, then there is surely a problem. It may be intentionally caused or it may be due to bad programming,a bug or something that the programming people at Nordeus missed, but it is surely not normal to have so many injuries.
    cookizzz likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Maybe he is injury prone or he has a bad hidden profile, but when you have a lot of injuries for players that has been in your team for 1-2 seasons, and you know that they are not like this, then there is surely a problem. It may be intentionally caused or it may be due to bad programming,a bug or something that the programming people at Nordeus missed, but it is surely not normal to have so many injuries.
    I will monitor if the player I mentioned is injury prone. Replacing him may be necessary. But he's a winger, a position that my strategies always need and is very difficult to find in my market.

I understand why there is such conspiracy theory. We cannot prove if it is right.

In my experience, injuries usually come as a storm and then disappear for a while. I also wonder if nordeus intentional increase injury frequency of a team during a period. This is possible, I really think so, because uneven injury pattern can stimulate use of red packs. But I don't think they review individual teams' status and then increase injury frequency on selected targets. It is not impossible, but I still don't believe.

Both my teams also have some injury problems in this season. But I don't feel too painful about this, because these teams have sufficient depth and accumulate some red treatment packs to cater injury storm.

My L17 team has quite serious injury problem that there are total 9 injuries and 3 suspensions in last 7 days. However, as it does not participate CL, some players can rest on alternate days or have time to recover from injuries. So I can comfortably let most of them recovering naturally, and don't feel pressure to buy red packs. If they targeted this team to give injuries in order to simulate sale, their efforts failed.

My L25 team is better off in injury problem. There are only 5 injuries in last 7 days. This team is still participating all 3 competitions and players are just allowed to rest to recover 5% conditions during 2 matches on each day. Any injury will disrupt my player rotation. This team should be a more suitable target if injuries are intentionally caused. But this hasn't happened.

I hope you understand I am not objecting lowering injury frequency. But I think that current injury frequency is not a problem impossible to managed by 35T non-farmer manager. I even think uneven injury frequency makes the game more interesting. But I think Nordeus tries to know if managers satisfies while earning profit from them. We should let them know so that they can response.

So I support you voicing out your displeasure about injury problem. I will also update my injury status in vent thread when I think injury problem is serious.

Enjoy and wish you good luck.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 08-05-2015 at 09:08 AM.

I will monitor if the player I mentioned is injury prone. Replacing him may be necessary. But he's a winger, a position that my strategies always need and is very difficult to find in my market.

I understand why there is such conspiracy theory. We cannot prove if it is right.

In my experience, injuries usually come as a storm and then disappear for a while. I also wonder if nordeus intentional increase injury frequency of a team during a period. This is possible, I really think so, because uneven injury pattern can stimulate use of red packs. But I don't think they review individual teams' status and then increase injury frequency on selected targets. It is not impossible, but I still don't believe.

Both my teams also have some injury problems in this season. But I don't feel too painful about this, because these teams have sufficient depth and accumulate some red treatment packs to cater injury storm.

My L17 team has quite serious injury problem that there are total 9 injuries and 3 suspensions in last 7 days. However, as it does not participate CL, some players can rest on alternate days or have time to recover from injuries. So I can comfortably let most of them recovering naturally, and don't feel pressure to buy red packs. If they targeted this team to give injuries in order to simulate sale, their efforts failed.

My L25 team is better off in injury problem. There are only 5 injuries in last 7 days. This team is still participating all 3 competitions and players are just allowed to rest to recover 5% conditions during 2 matches on each day. Any injury will disrupt my player rotation. This team should be a more suitable target if injuries are intentionally caused. But this hasn't happened.

I hope you understand I am not objecting lowering injury frequency. But I think that current injury frequency is not a problem impossible to managed by 35T non-farmer manager. I even think uneven injury frequency makes the game more interesting. But I think Nordeus tries to know if managers satisfies while earning profit from them. We should let them know so that they can response.

So I support you voicing out your displeasure about injury problem. I will also update my injury status in vent thread when I think injury problem is serious.

Enjoy and wish you good luck.
    I suspect it is more of a bug or bad programming or something they have missed rather than being intentional because it is so unrealistic; but there is a possibility of it being intentional too, that is, they have programmed it so that it occurs like this.

You are in higher levels; so, you are generating more red packs than teams on the lowers levels, and thus, you may be less affected by this issue. Take into consideration that most of these injuries are those of 4-7 days (not those that can be fixed with 5 red packs). In the lower levels, it is very difficult to play using appropriate formations when you have so many injuries, despite having 20-22 players in your squad. The only way out without buying a lot of red packs is to sell the players as soon as they get injured and buy replacements, something that can't be done if you have put in a lot of effort to get the player or spent a lot of tokens to get him (and more inappropriate if you have trained this player for additional stars, special ability or extra position). It is also not easy to get a proper replacement [having same quality, position(s) and special ability] so quickly.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-06-2015 at 12:25 PM.

More Injuries (Both Occurred 3 Mins In The Match)

Killroy likes this.

Famous
    a WHAT?

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-7thtrollcup.jpg

no comment... of course he didn't attend his game... after 6.5 seasons i'm still naive and surprising when troll end result(s) hits me... silly me

ohh and Jankovic got a red card... what if he didn't get it? Until red card he led by 1
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 08-06-2015 at 11:55 AM.
    Killroy likes this.

Famous
    Tactician: only in 3rd minute??? still far away from my record (beat it! got in 1st minute yes-yes same bullsh0t with 99% condition )

Complaint

I just wanna file a complaint here.
    I just played again someone who has 7 points less then my team. That is in each and every player.
    We're playing in the same formation
    I was playing at home with 15% extra ball possesion and still im getting my ass kicked with 1-4

I've had multiple matches right that.

Do you make me loose because im not spending real money on it or anything?
    Or can they at least lower the luck factor. This is just freaking ridiculous