Page 81 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Definitely the troll week here. After a couple of frustrating losses, one that required a huge comeback, the game throws two training injuries at me in two minutes.

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-untitled.jpg

Sounds like Nordeus wants me to spend on red packs.
    La Morralla FS and pnr8555 like this.
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Does anyone else give a damn about the Champions League??? Talk about a bunch of BS. I got thrown into a Division with a 4 star rated team and two 3 star teams and I AM ONLY A 1 STAR TEAM.
    What a hell are you doing in CH.L. with 1* team
    Last season most of the teams from my league, who didn't promote to the next level, was 5*- 6* teams
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by mmunger View Post
    Definitely the troll week here. After a couple of frustrating losses, one that required a huge comeback, the game throws two training injuries at me in two minutes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	51445

Sounds like Nordeus wants me to spend on red packs.
    I have 926 reds and refuse to use them since i know when i cure one another will take his place

Ok I have an issue that probably a lot of you guys also have. For the 2nd time this week I've had 3 games in one day. I get it, if you live in one part of the world you want to be awake when your game is going on, but why does the game allow 3 games in one day? I don't have enough rests to make this fairly happen. The other issue that happened today was that 2 out of 3 games had a time change and I wasn't there for the games, the first time I didn't use any of my rests and lost both my MC and his back up to injuries in that game; then with the 3rd one he changed the game time and didn't even show up until the 73 minute. If you're going to be a jerk and make me have a 3rd game today can you at least show up on time and pretend to give a damn???

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy114 View Post
    Ok I have an issue that probably a lot of you guys also have. For the 2nd time this week I've had 3 games in one day. I get it, if you live in one part of the world you want to be awake when your game is going on, but why does the game allow 3 games in one day? I don't have enough rests to make this fairly happen.
    My calculus is this:

One game per day is the equivalent of one game per week in real football.

Two games = two games in a week

Three games = matches every three days

This happens in real football. It was especially the case last season after World Cup 2014. Clubs that played in the Champions League and in their national Cup had insane schedules.

Bayern played soooooo many games last December and April.

Even though clubs of that size are resourceful, everybody gets tired. So does your team in Top Eleven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Team showcase: Red Stars Munich

Guess they want our money, but don't give a phuck about us besides that. Mayhaps one should play another game instead.

Famous
    Just reviewed my injury history in past week. There are altogether 9 injuries. Players are out for total 39 days. Now I only play 1 match per day. So I don't spend red packs except for long term injuries.

My 29-year-old MC playmaker was out for 10 days after suffering an injury in a friendly match. I am trying to sell him.

WTF of the day (or the last several days):

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-christie-injury.png

What is it with the last five minutes of a match - either a booking (please miss the next game) or an injury (please miss the next several games). It's as if there's a quota per game and if it isn't met then all the cr*p gets chucked into the last five minutes...

Of course there always has to be an MC injured - just got one back from injury and another one injured today (see above)
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post

Why does it take so long for the substitutions for injured players to take place, when you are present at the match? It only takes a minute or two if you aren't there! In the NINE minutes I waited for the substitution to take place, the MC that the injured one was supposed to mark waltzed thru the defence and scored...

Attachment 51393
    I think the injury actually happened just right when the simulation chunk is almost complete. Subsitutions/swapping players on the pitch or formation switch is usually done at the start of the chunk.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    a WHAT?

Attachment 51297

no comment... of course he didn't attend his game... after 6.5 seasons i'm still naive and surprising when troll end result(s) hits me... silly me

ohh and Jankovic got a red card... what if he didn't get it? Until red card he led by 1
    But it would be much worse when your opponent's 1* defender or goalkeeper got a 10.0, has this ever happened before?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC