Page 82 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

WTF is this, wipe out the ******* midfield day?

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-midfield.png

If you think I'm spending anything on getting these repaired think again - you've had my last token Nordeus - ever!!!!!
    Killroy likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Midfield.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	51700

If you think I'm spending anything on getting these repaired think again - you've had my last token Nordeus - ever!!!!!
    Do you think the rate of injuries depends on Nordeus' profit rates?

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Do you think the rate of injuries depends on Nordeus' profit rates?
    Yes - I've reduced my spending somewhat over the past couple of game seasons and the incidence of injuries, morale drop and requirement for conditioning packs (requiring top up of packs, which require tokens to purchase, and therefore need tokens to be purchased) has increased. This team I've only purchased 80 tokens for, last season - don't spend, get crocked...
    Last edited by talisman; 08-12-2015 at 05:01 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Yes - I've reduced my spending somewhat over the past couple of game seasons and the incidence of injuries, morale drop and requirement for conditioning packs (requiring top up of packs, which require tokens to purchase, and therefore need tokens to be purchased) has increased. This team I've only purchased 80 tokens for, last season - don't spend, get crocked...
    I think the injury rates may automatically shifted when the profit rates were preset, like if the company gained $x profit, lower the injury rate by y, or if they lost $x or profit drops by z%, increase the injury rate by y or stuff like that.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Lol I've had 7 5day knee injuries to 6 players this season, 2 only today to my starting keeper and captain. I haven't bought tokens in 2 seasons. Been making a fair few in negotiations for nordeus though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Midfield.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	51700

Thats just awful. I feel your pain

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Just reviewed my injury history in past week. There are altogether 9 injuries. Players are out for total 39 days. Now I only play 1 match per day. So I don't spend red packs except for long term injuries.

My 29-year-old MC playmaker was out for 10 days after suffering an injury in a friendly match. I am trying to sell him.
    My other team has 8 injuries with players unavailable for total 30 days in past 7 days.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Lol I've had 7 5day knee injuries to 6 players this season, 2 only today to my starting keeper and captain. I haven't bought tokens in 2 seasons. Been making a fair few in negotiations for nordeus though.
    I feel sad for you. Such injury pattern should be the one making you the most uncomfortable.

I would rather receive longer term injuries, so that my decision is simply fully immediately healing injured players or selling them.

Pro
    @Talisman: Just experienced it with my level 2 team. 3 injuries in 2 games. Guess what? All MC's. My MC's got substituted by a Striker and an AMC. Did buy some tokens though and wham injuries are back. Somehow it is Always related to my red packs. Get above 80 red packs, then the injury storm starts again. It is a good thing I can watch some movies otherwise my lvl 2 team wouldn't have had 1 red pack.
    talisman likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    @Talisman: Just experienced it with my level 2 team. 3 injuries in 2 games. Guess what? All MC's. My MC's got substituted by a Striker and an AMC. Did buy some tokens though and wham injuries are back. Somehow it is Always related to my red packs. Get above 80 red packs, then the injury storm starts again. It is a good thing I can watch some movies otherwise my lvl 2 team wouldn't have had 1 red pack.
    Can't be related to excess of Red packs, as Terriers only had 31 in the store room - I say had, as two players have had to be restored (DR/DMR and MC) because the team were in danger of forfeiting matches through insufficient players. Both played in matches today and no injuries reported, so looks like the injury s**tstorm is over - for now!
    Last edited by talisman; 08-13-2015 at 06:50 PM.