Page 116 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1429
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Scouts are useful, but you are better off buying young 5 stars early in the season and then using the tokens you would have spent on a scout on green packs to train them up over the course of the season. Like I said, scouts are there for the same reason candy crush has boosters, they might help you win, but they aren't a guarantee, you just need to make the right moves with the board you have. Spurs just beat Man City because they have strong young players that are multipositional and offer a lot of problems. They also have a world class GK and a few academy graduates in their squad. Don't be Man City, bro. You can only buy trebles by manipulating your cup and league draws, if you aren't prepared to do this, then you are better off taking the long road to success.
    Arion likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

The Vent Thread #3

Quote Originally Posted by Yen N Yik View Post
    I'm not buying scout to look nice on squad screen bro... I want to win games! That's the whole purpose of T11 isn't it?
    If the scout players performance is the same as the normal transfer list players, then might as well just buy players from the transfer list with just a few tokens. There's no need spending 50++ tokens for scout players already!
    I agree and having consistently found scout players to be substandard I will only buy through negotiations or open market. One plus is that I've bought a few players on recommendations and these have proved to be very good with constant 8 ratings. I was waiting for a MC and struggled in the market then bought one through recommendations and he's the reliable backbone of my team now.

FC Loella. Level 27
    14 League Titles
    3 Champions Leagues
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Got to love the " Please, do not leave this tab when Top Eleven is loading"

Unless you have a super computer there are no resources left to do anything else.
    Arion and Gert Funck like this.

Famous
    I arrived the stadium on time but was not allowed to come in to manage my team AGAIN.

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-refuse.jpg

I am not surprised at all because I encountered this for about 10 times. I have not been allowed to attend all matches which are started at about 11:30 a.m. GMT+8.

In future, in case I have no time to attend my match for whole day. I will change my home match time in order to use this feature to prevent opponent managers attending match.
    Arion likes this.

Rookie
    The game reeeeally made sure I don't qualify in CL to knockout stage in my last game.

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-image.jpg

Absolute BS
    Killroy likes this.

I waited the new players recommendations because I need a new strong player (maybe a DC or a MC) and I lack money. Finally they came today...3 goalkeepers!
    Thanks for nothing :-(
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    In my CH.L. game today, two penalties, my 6* GK couldn't save a shot from a 4* oppo player, last minutes the ball flying over the wall in a F-K and after that a corner but the decision was already taken.
    Out of the CH.L.
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-ch-l-disq.jpg
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-ch-l-disq-comments.jpg
    Killroy likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    5 losses in a row. Sure that this is the first time in history of this team. Today I arrived late. The team has already conceded 2 goals at 3 and 4 minute.

In last 3 matches,the average match ratings of players are 7.0 or 7.1. With these ratings, I think losing in all 3 matches is unlucky.

The team is still competing CL. I feel hard to fix player form problem when competing multiple competitions.

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-5l.jpg
    Arion and Killroy like this.

Rookie
    When the game suddenly decides to strip you from your very comfortable league lead and turn you into a team struggling to stay in top 4

Killroy likes this.

This season my transfer market seems really bad, no good young players, the ones they have don't cost a lot and I'm not buying someone who isn't going to train fast, I'll wait and see what comes up over the next few days before buying.
    Level 18

17 league titles

14 cups

14 Champions League