Page 124 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1429
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Famous
    For the first time, I describe result of my losing match as troll, because I never think my team will not win this even if I don't attend. This is my fault that I have not even studied the opponent before the match and prepare. Too bad that I have this excuse.

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-lastmatch.jpg

Recently, my defenders weirdly very poorly perform. But they finally well play today. I am happy about this.

My mood is good. I just retire from this game one day earlier and will spend time on something else.

Now I am enjoying the fun of renaming my players before selling. I have prepared for this for some time.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-22-2016 at 09:15 AM.
    Killroy likes this.

Pro
    Tough loss Cookiezz. Your team didn't even perform that bad. All 6's and 7's. What names are you choosing for your players?
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Tough loss Cookiezz. Your team didn't even perform that bad. All 6's and 7's. What names are you choosing for your players?
    Agree. The match rating are not too bad. Usually the higher quality team win in this situation. Actually, I still think it is unlucky rather than troll result.

My team was recently defeated for several times in similar situations. But in those matches, I could find an clearer explanation that my defenders play poorly.

I have already renamed some players to blame some people or spread some messages. You can see part of these names here. I do not want to clearly show full names one by one here because it is actually offensive to some people. it's too bad that I cannot sell all players at once.

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-sellingsome.jpg

The GK is only starter who has not yet renamed. I am sorry that I used traditional Chinese in most cases and you may not be able to read.

BTW, my team is very young (average 20.9) and most of the players on sale now are below 20 and are fast trainers. Those who are in same server to mine and in level around 29 can try to find them to buy.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 07-22-2016 at 10:25 AM.

Fixture times...

Please will Nordeus fix the disparity in scheduling fixtures.

For fairness, it should be that fixtures should be arranged at a time when it can reasonably be expected that both the parties concerned are available to attend.

This is not my experience, having had two Cup Finals arranged in the early hours of the morning, when I should be safely in bed and asleep, and experienced early kick-offs in the League in previous seasons.

This season, I have this situation. The first (away) match is arranged at a time when only my opponent can be expected to be up and about, the second match both parties can be expected to be available. Hence my assertion (in bold) above.

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-fixture-times.png
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    I don't use red packs to heal my players. Finally I can view how injuries accumulates.

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-injurydevelop.jpg

Once again, Nordeus has granted me with all 3* and a couple 4* Nordgens. There is no way for good players to enter the system if you guys don't make them available in auctions, because not everyone uses Scout.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Still my 335 tokens not credited, stolen my my money, customer service is a joke. I'm contacting the police.
    Nordeus are complete ****s

How much longer do we have to put up with this several times a session? On both PC and Android, today more on PC than Android. It nearly fouled up my Association match, I eventually got on, but was unable to assign any bonuses during the match. It's got to the stage where I dare not enter any auctions for fear that my bid might not be registered and I lose the player, and the tokens...

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-connection-closed.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Of course an another troll end result in the finals!

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-assotroll11.jpg

Dreamer
    Yeah, happened to me as well (luckily we won anyway).