Page 139 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1429
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

It's not about getting along it's about the fact that they censor anything that doesn't suit they're tastes and that is wrong. My post was about current issues plaguing the game it was detailed and informative and they didn't approve it because if they did they would have to admit that they lied about the association bug being only the last round.
    Last edited by Gibbit; 03-09-2017 at 09:15 AM.

Their website, their rules - move along now...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Their website, their rules - move along now...
    Wow, so basically we should give them our money and shut up when a problem arises? Man you have deep psychological issues you should get that checked out.

Probably your post wasn't approved because of your inappropriate language
    We all know that last weekend associations issue was during the the whole tournament,they've also admitted,read the forum b4 talking bs

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbit View Post
    Wow, so basically we should give them our money and shut up when a problem arises? Man you have deep psychological issues you should get that checked out.
    No, you should moderate your tone and language when posting. I don't know what your problem is, but you should be taking it up with Nordeus support instead of spamming the forum with unintelligible abusive messages.

I bow to your psychological qualifications that I am in need of therapy - perhaps you could point me in the direction of someone who could help me? Or you could apologise for the abuse before I get you blacklisted.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbit View Post
    It's not about getting along it's about the fact that they censor anything that doesn't suit they're tastes and that is wrong. My post was about current issues plaguing the game it was detailed and informative and they didn't approve it because if they did they would have to admit that they lied about the association bug being only the last round.
    Hey dude, you are absolutely wrong with what you are saying.

In some cases, (more than what forumers think) we have to approve the posts of some new registred users, is the own system that have this forum that was created by Vbulletin, that have it's own filters.

So, do not be confused, because the post was not approved due what you wrote there, simply sometimes, for some reason, this issue ocurrs to some new users and then we, the moderators have to take a look, approve or not -in the case of spam etc- and then we send the report to the dev's to inform about this problem that is caused by te own forum filter system as said before.

So please guys, stop going more deply in the matter now that you know this xD
    Last edited by khris; 03-09-2017 at 04:07 PM.

Famous
    Nordeus! plz come on!

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-exromanianfaker.jpg

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Nordeus! plz come on!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Exromanianfaker.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	79203
    I think it is time to give up searching for reasonable justification of the results in this game...
    Last edited by czero; 03-16-2017 at 11:29 AM.
    Gabez Teh likes this.

Famous
    The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-1-negotiation.jpg

One of the rival managers in this weekend's associations has this player.

What in the world! How is it even possible to get that type of skew on a 19 year old player?
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 03-17-2017 at 01:49 PM.
    Gabez Teh and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 a a a negotiation.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	79257

one of the rival managers in this weekend's associations has this player.

What in the world! How is it even possible to get that type of skew on a 19 year old player?
    gimp/ps!
    pcmacdaniel likes this.