Page 142 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1429
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

When I have that big of a difference, I use high pressing, man-to-man defense, and Normal mentality, and use the Attacking in-game bonus. I don't remember the last time this resulted in a troll result against a team that was 1 or more stars below me.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Rookie
    New update takes away my ability to make offers for my friends players.

This is a BAD move guys. Please reconsider this.

Famous
    I'd like to be able play Top 11 on my android. I'd like to rest assured that if I have to miss a match, my orders won't revert to hard defending, mixed, short, low press, easy tackle, no counters.

If I continue to have my orders reverted to that and am unable to play and farm from my andorid phone again soon, I will quit this game soon. And I will not buy a single token as long as I cannot play this game on my phone.

Does nordeus staff not beta test a product before they release a new product to the public? The best team in my association currently can't logon to his team and at this rate will be playing with 0% bonuses this weekend, because this company is completely inept.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 04-27-2017 at 03:04 AM.
    Riddley likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Famous
    Let's see if I can keep this polite.
    First time in the vent thread because I am ****ing ****ed off.
    15 lousy videos. Thanks. Only 1 match today, so, "15 should be more than adequate to recover your team."
    Ok so how many videos you going to give me to recover from the 4 matches tomorrow?
    Buyers market in auctions for masturbators. Instant gratification. 4 minutes and dump your wad. But impossible to sell a ****ing player!!
    Tired already of having to put the guy up for sale every 4 minutes.
    Nordeus totally controlling the market. What a load of crap!
    madflo19 and T11_PCFC like this.

I had this happen while on my laptop. We were up 2-0 but then we went really quiet and it got back to 2-2. So I thought I'd change the settings, only to find they'd been changed to Hard Defend/ Easy tackling/ No Counter attacks. The final result was 2-2. I reset the settings then.
    I checked them before the next game and they had changed back to the bad settings by themselves! I changed back to what I wanted and check them all the time now.

Anyone have any ideas? My team is a 165.4 and the starters are all pretty balanced, everyone is between 4.5* and 6.5* most of theme are 22 or 23 years old with the youngest being 20 and the oldest being 26. Yet I have lost 3 out of the last 5 games that I played in my league and the 12 or 15 point lead I had is now down to a 2 point lead. after the past 7 or 8 games. I show up to every game, I have all my bonuses at 10%, my players fatigue are always 97% or higher, and I do everything the assistant says during the game. Yet I still lose, including a home game against the 12th team in our league whose manager didn't show up. I wouldn't mind so much but I'm in my 31st season and this is my first real shot ever of winning all 3 trophies at once. So any advice you have to get back to winning would be greatly appreciated

P.S. I don't know if it matters, but I didn't change any of my starters all year until the last game when I only changed out one of my MCs
    Last edited by Chevy114; 05-22-2017 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy114 View Post
    Anyone have any ideas? My team is a 165.4 and the starters are all pretty balanced, everyone is between 4.5* and 6.5* most of theme are 22 or 23 years old with the youngest being 20 and the oldest being 26. Yet I have lost 3 out of the last 5 games that I played in my league and the 12 or 15 point lead I had is now down to a 2 point lead. after the past 7 or 8 games. I show up to every game, I have all my bonuses at 10%, my players fatigue are always 97% or higher, and I do everything the assistant says during the game. Yet I still lose, including a home game against the 12th team in our league whose manager didn't show up. I wouldn't mind so much but I'm in my 31st season and this is my first real shot ever of winning all 3 trophies at once. So any advice you have to get back to winning would be greatly appreciated

P.S. I don't know if it matters, but I didn't change any of my starters all year until the last game when I only changed out one of my MCs
    1) Don't do everything your AM advises - e.g. if you're 5-0 up and he says you can't get through their defence, he's talking b*ll*cks.
    2) Check if you've got any players in their last year of contract, and re-sign the ones in your 1st XI. I had a three-season hell period which only ended when I started re-signing players earlier in their final year...
    3) Change your starting XI occasionally, practice a little squad rotataion, particularly if you're up against weaker sides - starting the same XI every match leads to some sort of toxic shock syndrome which causes them to under-perform.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    So any advice you have to get back to winning would be greatly appreciated
    formations still working but orders are little crazy lately.
    So, start a game with one choice and if doesn't work, switch to opposite (after the game break).
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Thanks, good advice guys! I can feel it collapsing around me and I really don't want this to be the rest I don't get all 3 trophies

So my vent. Teams who tank all season then suddenly start playing when top 8 is missed. So the team in question have a team of 159 so very strong. Having been a manager for 4 months longer than me it is evident he has tanked a few times to get his team strength up.(have some belief in your ability!) So he has played with a guaranteed losing formation all season but suddenly tonight players his full strength team against me with a 25% better overall team strength. I was playing away and lost 3-1. This is where this game is fundamentally flawed. Tanking Should not be allowed-hard to govern I know but if you are tanking then at least don't screw up the game for managers challenging and playing the game properly. Absolute tosser! Alternatively just do as the rules state and promote these uber strong teams who cheat to keep themselves down and make the game easier for the next season. Rant over.