Page 92 of 143 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by ByloBand View Post
    So you're saying the key to managing your team the most successfully is to completely ignore it? Fascinating.
    I hope whats happening is more players than usually aren't recovering their players conditions, so we're all in the same boat; not giving nordeus money until they fix this rapid condition drop crap.

I don't what others are doing, but this is the first time in several seasons that I haven't bought tokens. My players morale is ok (recovered a few players this morning), but haven't used any reds or greens yet this season.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

The cup is a joke really I've competed in 3 of them I've been the underdog in every single one, won a level 6 cup as a level 2 manager only reason that happened is cause I spent a bit of money power training my players. In the same situation as level 3 make it to round of 16 and I'm facing a guy with 7 stars on every player I only 4 that have it all the rest of scouts. I know its not like champions league but the way the cup is setup is ridiculous.
    Last edited by AucklandFC; 08-29-2015 at 09:44 PM.
    Auckland FC (Level 3, Season 3)

League Titles: Level 1,2
    Cup Titles: Level 2
    Champions League Titles: Level 2
    TRIPLE CROWN WINNERS: Level 2

Rookie
    Thanks to a ridiculous work schedule, I have not been able to watch my last 3 matches. I've not only won all 3, but they've all been clean sheets including an 11-0 blowout. I'm 1-1-2 in the last 4 matches I've watched.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have felt that thing where attending seems to mean I lose... I think it has to do with tactics, if you are an attacking team maybe that extra possession helps? I play defensive, though now with the condition thing I dunno.. I used to play man v man, now I wont unless I think its totally needed. And as BVB, I like to have my guys press whole pitch, bye bye to that, unless I attend.

Bah. Since I am only playing League games I mostly have not bothered to wake up for them since the overwhelming majority are during my sleep time. I will attend the two against friend but that's it unless I randomly wake up early.. or am still awake.
    ByloBand likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    I'm not sure how you would classify my squad. I do not have them set for hard attacking, but I do have an aggressive formation and players skilled in retaining possession

Three of my 4 MC's were injured today with 4+ days injuries.

I have a whopping 4 red packs.

Ugh.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cousland View Post

Ugh.
    On that note, I have been preparing for tomorrow's fixtures....

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-w00t1.jpg

Rookie
    the only unbeaten team after 6 games. hasn,t gok a GK won 2 drew 4 beat me 3-1 today75/25 left back ariel defender 172 at lvl 32 in goal. mom i dont mind losing but that just makes a mockery of this game, earning enough to sponsor a football team

Quote Originally Posted by cousland View Post

Ugh.
    Hahahaha times change, this game engine doesn't
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Pro
    Ooof, 16 games on the way and almost no injuries but yellow and red cards galore. 14 yellow and 2 direct reds. And I am playing normal, normal tackling and zonal defense. My players are so nice normally.

Edit: Next game 2 yellows again leading to 1 red. Sigh. This is getting crazy. I say the referees have been bribed.
    Last edited by Killroy; 09-01-2015 at 11:16 AM.
    ByloBand likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7