Page 94 of 143 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Quote Originally Posted by legendqueen View Post
    I'm having the same problem, but im level 1 only.
    I have 2 6-star players in my team, 5 5-star, and the rest are 4 star. And i keep losing to 3-4 star team, no matter how many tactics i tried, no matter if it's home or away match. I watched almost every game, granted maximum cash bonus for my team if win, but still lost. The worst thing is almost everyone in my league has quit the game, and why the hell i keep losing to those teams without any manager??

IS this true that when the game detects someone who is addicted and spends a lot of time in this game, it is programmed to insult those people with many many loss until they must spend?
    Those never really are an answer with buying scouts, setting max bonus, watch every game to win a match.. After I find a good tactic that suits my ideology I surf the auctions a lot to find the best man in every position.. If i buy someone that i think not good enough i replace them with new players.. And until now I haven't find any difficulities to get a nice result from my opponents using my attacking tactic.. But i haven't find a good defensive-counter attacking tactic to use to win a match of better opponent yet.. And I still need to practice match to find this tactic..
    ByloBand and Cat Harrison like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuro View Post
    Those never really are an answer with buying scouts, setting max bonus, watch every game to win a match.. After I find a good tactic that suits my ideology I surf the auctions a lot to find the best man in every position.. If i buy someone that i think not good enough i replace them with new players.. And until now I haven't find any difficulities to get a nice result from my opponents using my attacking tactic.. But i haven't find a good defensive-counter attacking tactic to use to win a match of better opponent yet.. And I still need to practice match to find this tactic..
    Well said.

Step 1: Find a formation that fits your personality/style.
    Step 2: Find players needed to create this formation.
    Step 3: Practice a lot with your new roster.
    Step 4: Look at the results of your first handful of matches.
    Step 5: Consider replacing players who are not performing up to expectations.

Buying expensive players does not ensure success. Some expensive players are simply prima donnas who defy any and all coaching, and you need to identify these players and sell them ASAP. Other expensive players are worth the money, just not with your preferred formation/tactics; they need to be replaced in the starting 11, but can possibly find a home on your bench.

For these reasons, trying to brute-force your way to easy wins with a team loaded with scouts simply will not work every time. It will work enough of the time, but you will not be able to hide the discord with reliability.
    Cat Harrison and Samuro like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Samuro, I pretty much always play def/counter but with a pressing attitude.. I dont know how to play attack so well maybe I could learn something from you!

Byloband.. thanks for summing up how I play in concise language!
    ByloBand likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Samuro, I pretty much always play def/counter but with a pressing attitude.. I dont know how to play attack so well maybe I could learn something from you!

I like to think this is how most of us play
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    Indeed, the concept of Mystery plays a huge role in this game.

And the biggest mystery is that we all the time are trying to find correlations where there are none.

Trying to find a formation that will give a benefit. Wrong. Trying to find formation that will beat opponent's formation. Wrong. Assuming that player's morale matters. It does not. Assuming that his condition matters. Nope - I sub a player by the one who had morale close to 0, and he scores 2 goals in the next 3 minutes. Assuming that if two players were "stretched out from the field" and one more got red card, this will give advantage to the opponent. Wrong, in fact just the opposite, you are very likely to score exactly after that.

Nordeus does not believe that we want our team to win. The concept is enjoyment from the process itself, and the more surprises we encounter, the more exciting it becomes.

And they are right on target. As long as you don't understand what's going on, you will keep experimenting and trying this and that. Proven solution would be death of excitement. Sisyphus' effort is the most sustainable of all, exactly because you never achieve the final success, but you still hope - so level after level you again do the same stuff, and your best player "can go all the way!" at his quality level 140 just as his predecessor did at level 20 two years ago.

So keep clicking those video commercials, and hope that one day you will find that secret of winning.

http://buzzchomp-4621.zippykid.netdn...d-Rye-wN6x.gif

Rookie
    Four straight matches with a crippling injury. To top that off, I also had a fifth crippling injury during training yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-1.jpg

Orders : Attacking-Mixed-Low-Normal-Short-Zonal

If my first strategy won't work or all my striker need to rest because of their low form then I will use this formation :

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-2.jpg

Orders : Attacking-Middle-Low-Normal-Short-Zonal

May I know what defensive strategy you have been using Cat ? Maybe I can learn something from you too..
    And it would be better if you know defensive strategy that works in t11 using 3 defender..
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Another injury storm against my midfield - and the game engine is so one-sided...

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-s26-league-hl-round-12-annotated.jpg

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-hakan-stats-fouls.png

Now have four players injured, from 4 to 17 days, DC/DMC, MC, MC, AMC/AML/AMR.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    A shirt pull that results in a broken leg, that is just absurd

The programmers really love the shirt pull, that is like 65% of my injuries

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Really? REALLY?!

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index-really1.jpg
    Cat Harrison and mmunger like this.

Page 94 of 143 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast