Page 2 of 143 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    If you will continue with useless post like this for sure.
    Useless, so you say... I don't think it's useless, I think he's disappointed about the way ou allcommunicate, many of us are.. And agree..
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    If you will continue with useless post like this for sure.
    Thanks for the COMPLIMENT...I will work DAY and NIGHT to achieve this......
    Hope I do not disappoint you......

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Med78 View Post
    Useless, so you say... I don't think it's useless, I think he's disappointed about the way ou allcommunicate, many of us are.. And agree..
    I was talking about this post "Soon this thread will surpass every threads in terms of VIEWS and REPLIES..." not about transfer market or something else.

Cheer guys!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I agree with Mr Pricop although mine wasnt very appropriate either lol but if this thread is full of bull crap then why would anyone read it ???? leave the thread to real I will repeat That REAL VENTS and lets see what happens !!!!!!!!

Apprentice
    Bring back the damn old transfer market

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    There is no point in creating this vent tread...

What the point when no one from NORDEUS is going to listen and address our issues...

Just to keep the forum clean...
    I have a better way of keeping the forum clean - What about bringing some one from the NORDEUS to answer our questions...

If someone from NORDEUS would have been answering to our questions this mess would have never happened...
    the point of the vent thread is not to have Nordeus listen and address our issues...it is for us to vent, plain and simple.

and Sxrenity, you are wrong. wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong wrong.

there should be a beta function in ALLLLLLLLLLL applications on the net and console. to do it any other way is just stupid. They should have an iphone, a mac, an android and a windows computer with all browsers and do the testing on it for at least 30-60 days to cover 2 seasons before they release anything unless its purely cosmetic, because cosmetic issues dont affect gameplay.

so if they dont beta any of their non-cosmetic changes/updates, then they are rank amateurs being managed very poorly. Morons is the term I would use but I dont want to imply anything they dont deserve if they actually do use some sort of beta testing.

Pro
    I wanna vent, even you don't listen..

nordeush1t, you have trolled me 2 season in a row !
    my team is too good to finish 8th last season !
    and this season, only has solitary win so far, with much better player !

Thank you, for making me concentrate on my study than this ugly but addictive game

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    the point of the vent thread is not to have Nordeus listen and address our issues...it is for us to vent, plain and simple.

and Sxrenity, you are wrong. wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong wrong.

there should be a beta function in ALLLLLLLLLLL applications on the net and console. to do it any other way is just stupid. They should have an iphone, a mac, an android and a windows computer with all browsers and do the testing on it for at least 30-60 days to cover 2 seasons before they release anything unless its purely cosmetic, because cosmetic issues dont affect gameplay.

so if they dont beta any of their non-cosmetic changes/updates, then they are rank amateurs being managed very poorly. Morons is the term I would use but I dont want to imply anything they dont deserve if they actually do use some sort of beta testing.
    Well you've just answered yourself really - why have a massive rant about something purely cosmetic that doesn't need to be 'beta tested'.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Well you've just answered yourself really - why have a massive rant about something purely cosmetic that doesn't need to be 'beta tested'.
    again, you miss the point.

who the hell in any part of the programming world doesnt test it before they release it, cosmetic or not.

it just shows the amateurism if all the employees involved and the contempt they have for their "customers".

I realize you work for Nordeus and therefore have to defend their actions, but you could always just choose to remain silent

I think I have not disrespected anyone, if I did, I apologize because my English is not good.

It is not a matter of not knowing how to lose, I think it's a matter of bad timing. TOP ELEVEN makes many distinctions, rules, shopping and gains tokkens, perseverance and user tracking, etc.. And as a reward to using this.
    I think the software is designed to recover and daily pocentajes results as percentages, presionais button 1 or button 2.

An Example. If someone can not attend their party, at least if you reward players automatic substitutions.

Take him only as a council of a person playing excited.

Page 2 of 143 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast