Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any help appreciated! Formation - Rest

Rookie
    Regarding the tokens. I don't know what the farming is. I did a few surveys and signed up for a monthly book download that I was wanting anyway. (Is that farming?)

As it is, I don't have enough cash to buy all 5* players. I did just get my second one though.

This brings up a good question about star ratings. I am only in my second season. I noticed all my players rating dropped when I got promoted. Does this happen every year? And if so, with enough practice, can you increase the star levels/ratings of your players? Can anyone provide some sort of tutorial on increasing your players ratings and star quality if so?

If not, it stands to reason that buying a top rated player isn't all that worth it, because in two seasons the top 5* will only be a middling 3*.

Thanks again for all the help!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Well, yes, they do lose their stars every Season, unless you do not promote to the next level League.

The faster trainers will just about keep up their star level with little extra training. (using green packs to keep condition up) The fastest of trainers can easily keep their stars up for a couple Seasons, so it can be worthwhile if you don't want to be always changing out your team, to buy the best players you can, four star players can be excellent too.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Thanks Cat,

I read somewhere that you can tell how fast they will train, or collect larger training % based on their salary. Do you know anything about this? Like how to evaluate the best training players? Also, is there a chart somewhere that shows where the training to add another star?

Again, thanks for the comments. I love this game and can't get enough.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Here is a list of High Q fast trainers prices: http://forum.topeleven.com/groups/of...ue-market.html

The salary/value thing I am not too clear on, but hopefully the experts of that will comment here. I just look for 18 or 19 year olds of high value from fictitious sounding team names.

Each star is 5 solid points, 20, 25, 30 and so on...

A list of useful tutorials for learning about the game: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ls-guides.html
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12