Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 2 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Power Training

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    24

    Question Power Training

    Hi
    I am new here since a week, and i found this thread about Power training. But the first post was deleted, and i cant find any other place where they talk about the fastest or best (both?) way to train players.
    Is there anyone who can explain?
    Thx

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    There are 2 ways to train your player...

    1) Personal Trainer - Which is very costly...
    2) Power Training - In power training buy fast trainers form the market, play some matches with them in order to find out whether they are injure prone or not...

    Now train you injury free players in HARD TRAINING MODE...As there condition decreases feed them GREEN PACKS to replenish there condition and then again train them in HARD TRAINING MODE...Repeat this process continuously till you players reach the desired STARS...

    NOTE : As you players will increase in STARS there training speed will get slower and slower...

    I generally trained my players to 6 stars and then stopped in order to get the maximum benefit form my Treatment Packs and then as my players loose 1 star next season then I again trained them to 6 stars...

    You can also train them SA and EXTRA ROLE when they are about to reach the 6 star...

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    24
    Thx. Ok so is that what this "Power-Training" was about?
    I mean, its obvious that this would be fast, but i will guess you have to buy greens... (and maybe red medicals too).
    Are there players that never get injured?
    Thx for your answer, tell me more if you guys know..
    S

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocksweden View Post
    Thx. Ok so is that what this "Power-Training" was about?
    I mean, its obvious that this would be fast, but i will guess you have to buy greens... (and maybe red medicals too).
    Are there players that never get injured?
    Thx for your answer, tell me more if you guys know..
    S
    Yeah there are player that do not get injured...I had a player which did not get injured and played 120 games...

    If you manage nicely then you can power train your players without buying greens packs to 6 star...

    1 as daily gift you get, and 1 you get when you make a substitution in a match...
    So maintain a squad of 22 players then you can play 4,5 friendlies per day...So you can get 6 treatment packs per day and upgrade your stadium form there you can also get treatments...

  5. #5
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    There are 2 ways to train your player...

    1) Personal Trainer - Which is very costly...
    2) Power Training - In power training buy fast trainers form the market, play some matches with them in order to find out whether they are injure prone or not...

    Now train you injury free players in HARD TRAINING MODE...As there condition decreases feed them GREEN PACKS to replenish there condition and then again train them in HARD TRAINING MODE...Repeat this process continuously till you players reach the desired STARS...

    NOTE : As you players will increase in STARS there training speed will get slower and slower...

    I generally trained my players to 6 stars and then stopped in order to get the maximum benefit form my Treatment Packs and then as my players loose 1 star next season then I again trained them to 6 stars...

    You can also train them SA and EXTRA ROLE when they are about to reach the 6 star...
    One point I'd change and that's if you want to train a SA or EXTRA ROLE then do that first so the player can still train quickly. Once he goes up a * then it takes longer and more green packs to train the SA in.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Lucknow, INDIA
    Posts
    2,895
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    One point I'd change and that's if you want to train a SA or EXTRA ROLE then do that first so the player can still train quickly. Once he goes up a * then it takes longer and more green packs to train the SA in.
    I said so because we all know that SA are not so great so its better to train your player to a level where he can play well i.e 5 star then start training a SA...

    And why you will buy a 4 star player to train if you can get a 5 star......
    gogs67 likes this.

  7. #7
    Famous
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I said so because we all know that SA are not so great so its better to train your player to a level where he can play well i.e 5 star then start training a SA...

    And why you will buy a 4 star player to train if you can get a 5 star......
    But you can train up a SA in a day when he's still training fast, so it's no big loss to get it out the way. if you wait till he's 6* and his training speed slows dramtically then it could take a week and hundreds of green packs to get that SA.
    Agreed that they aren't much use, but this advice was just for people that want to get them.

  8. #8
    English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    StL
    Posts
    8,063
    There is a good reason to buy 4 stars, they train way faster so if you want an SA, or if you want to train them with attributes distributed in a certain way. Like me, I don't want balanced attributes, and when you get them already at five star it is hard to change them since they train slow.

    My guy agrees on this, and he's only been playing half as long as me, if you get a five star, and he doesn't play well for you the way he is set up, it takes forever to fix his attributes. Even without PT he likes to buy four stars and train the attributes to his style of management.

    I just got a scout, and he's balanced too, I wonder how long he'll take to fix, probably the whole Season.

    And about SA's, it is worth examing the players current skills to make sure the SA takes advantage of his best traits.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]