Thread: Why are my matches played so early?

Rookie

Why are my matches played so early?

The time for my matches are usually at 4am-9am. The only time its later is if I have a second match that day, which then it would be at about 12PM. Why is there never, any night games. It is rather annoying that I do not get to watch several of my matches due to the matches being so early.

First of all, What part of the world you live in? Second of all? What time are your home games

Each user has a pre-set home time set by the server, (except on new level 1 clubs where all matches played about the same time), Normally the game sets you a default time of day that your that your team plays for home games, eg, cup 11am to 12., league 3pm to 4pm, Champions League 9pm to 10pm (which is my times), If your in Level 1 then your times will change for next season when your Level 2 and all players get default kick off times each for their home games. Hope that clears it up for you.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    I live in PA, its EST. and my Home matches are around 715am. Then away matches are at the 4-6am. and when I play my championship league matches, are at 12-1PM.

Quote Originally Posted by les215 View Post
    I live in PA, its EST. and my Home matches are around 715am. Then away matches are at the 4-6am. and when I play my championship league matches, are at 12-1PM.
    The game tries to take into account other players a little as well, so both managers can possibly attend the game wherever they are in the world, 12-1pm EST (5-6pm UK time) sounds about right for home league games for where you are in the world, Champions League matches will be played a few hours later and cup games will be played a few hours earlier. Whenever I play someone away in say asia my league game will KO at around 10-12am and if I play someone in the 'americas' I tend to find these games are played at 5-9pm.

Rookie
    I figured they, tried to make it fair. But, I don't agree with the games being played at 4-6am for away matches. That's not on the fair side.

Quote Originally Posted by les215 View Post
    I figured they, tried to make it fair. But, I don't agree with the games being played at 4-6am for away matches. That's not on the fair side.
    Yes but what time is it in Thailand/Malaysia/Indonesia/Japan/Phillippines/Australia/etc when those away games are played over there? There are a lot of asian players in TE, possibly more than half the total players are asian. Take Japan for example, a 6am game for you is a 8pm game for the person in Japan, when you play at home at 12pm then its 2am to the Japanese player, It's not easy to cater for both players with a 14 hour difference, It would be worse if you were in LA on PST because the difference would then be 17 hours to someone in Japan, and 20 hours between PST and someone in New Zealand so its not always possible.

Plus all matches need to be completed by 8.30 pm EST because 9PM EST is daily mantainance in your part of the world.

This is one of my only issues with this game living in Australia. Massie Lodge copped midnight as their home time this season, so I have not been able to watch many of their League matches at all as I am well & truly in bed by that time of the night. Fortunately the CL & Cup games have been on between 5am & 8am which suits & have been able to watch some of them.

I am around 10hrs plus GMT. So its always good when I get up to watch the Reds play live on tele I can also watch Massie Lodge go around on T11
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2