Thread: how long before this guy needs to get replaced

how long before this guy needs to get replaced

hi, I joined this game a few days ago, I purchased my first & only scout player this season
    Image - TinyPic - Gratis foto's delen en afbeeldingen & video's hosten

he's played really good for me, he scores or has an assist in every single game and before I bought him, I was 3rd in the league and now I'm 1st with 3 points ahead of 2nd
    he is by far my best player but I read in a thread that someone replaced his 20 y/o scout after 2 seasons! this guy is 22 years old, will he need to be replaced next season for a new 6 star striker or will he still be 6 star in season 2

Quote Originally Posted by -Robin View Post
    hi, I joined this game a few days ago, I purchased my first & only scout player this season
    Image - TinyPic - Gratis foto's delen en afbeeldingen & video's hosten

he's played really good for me, he scores or has an assist in every single game and before I bought him, I was 3rd in the league and now I'm 1st with 3 points ahead of 2nd
    he is by far my best player but I read in a thread that someone replaced his 20 y/o scout after 2 seasons! this guy is 22 years old, will he need to be replaced next season for a new 6 star striker or will he still be 6 star in season 2
    You should get 5-6 seasons out of him! Even if you don't throw any green boosters at him to give him a little more quality, Your at the beginning of the game and it would still be acceptable to keep him as a 3* substitute/reserve when he declines with age.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

...and the cool was me retiring all players at 30'ty's

:'D

no mate no, you have to sell a player with 22 age only if is an idi@t.

ok thank you both