Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Why can't I sell those players?

Rookie

Why can't I sell those players?

If I am on top of my server I should be able to sell my players on other servers filled with players from levels above me. Shouldn't I?

Why can't I sell those players?-untitled578.jpg

You can be on the New transfer market!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    No, can't blame new TL, if you are at the highest level on the server, you can only sell Five Stars to your League level. The transfers only happen between teams on the same server.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shouldn't we be able to sell your player at any time? Then nordeus should take your players off your hand instead of having to release him.

Rookie
    Now I have eight new players, should I sack eight of current team to enable me signing the new ones.

Banned
    If your team has 22 players then you will have to either sell or sack your 8 players in order to sigh the 8 new players...

Rookie
    I was trying to be sarcastic, I know that I should sell or sack players in order to sign the new comers. But I can't do it becaue they are not being sold. I keep putting them on market but no buyers yet.
    I guess it is because I am on top of my server, but I did not choose to be there. Nordeus should put my players on other servers where there is players from levels higher than mine.
    Last edited by Mokhtar Soliman; 04-15-2014 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokhtar Soliman View Post
    I was trying to be sarcastic, I know that I should sell or sack players in order to sign the new comers. But I can't do it becaue they are not being sold. I keep putting them on market but no buyers yet.
    I guess it is because I am on top of my server, but I did not choose to be there. Nordeus should put my players on other servers where there is players from levels higher than mine.
    Yes they should and this should be an option !!!! another option is to give them to me lol ( The last bit was a joke hun ) unless you can lol

Rookie
    It seems to be an issue in my league as other players are too trying to sell their own old players and they cannot do it too.

Rookie
    If NORDEUS can sell players from fake managers, they should buy my players as well using fake managers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast