Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Bought from the SCOUTS LIST? Hit, Miss or Almost there?

How do you farm my man ? I mean really farm lol, those videos brings u 1 Tokens and that's it.
    And one question, I read ur post about the 3W-1-4-2 formation, I will try it the next game.
    Can u give me any advice ?

LOL too much work writting about all my scouts xD Just say that 90% were good, 10% trolls...
    at now, my best is the Bulgarian DC, Petrov, great defender, Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink, ST another pearl, too I bought Klose at the end of season, and scored in the 3rd CL final that I won... and if remember well in the 4th and 5th... Rio Ferdinand, the other DC too is excellent...
    Cafú, DR, and Roberto Carlos DL, are Scouts too so I can say that my best line is the defense...
    Overmars too is a scout and do good matches.

The other players in the usual 11 are Songo'o, the GK that I bought doing an offer to a friend team, for the 50% more than real value... and I like this so much...
    Nostbakken and Zé Roberto are Nordgens, and Zumalakarregui is from academy.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Shaker View Post
    How do you farm my man ? I mean really farm lol, those videos brings u 1 Tokens and that's it.
    And one question, I read ur post about the 3W-1-4-2 formation, I will try it the next game.
    Can u give me any advice ?
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...3-1-4-2-a.html
    Last edited by Skidz; 04-16-2014 at 12:55 AM.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

joined this game a few days ago, spent my tokens on this scout player
    http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1...8#.U03XhRZiNz9
    bought him from scouts list, he has now improved into a 7* World class player.
    http://nl.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2...8#.U03YvBZiNz8
    His stats: 8 games played, 9 goals & 7 assists (League + Cup)
    I was really suprised when he turned into 7 stars, I thought that it would require over 200 training points to get him to 7 stars (I'm new) but I got a message a few days after I purchased him
    he was a hit since day 1, had a pair of assists on his debut but then I changed my formation to 4-2-3-1 and he started scoring pairs & assisting many goals every single game.
    Last edited by -Robin; 04-16-2014 at 01:14 AM.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Good pool of info. Keep em coming guys...I think this thread is going to be useful for those who are thinking of getting scouts...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

TALLY SO FAR
    Hits - 62%
    Almost - 26%
    Miss - 12%

Top 3 Hits
    ST - 27%
    DC - 23%
    DMC - 12%
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Update on my Scouts. The one in my 35T Team still getting six average rating.

The one in my main team though, is coming on: Bought from the SCOUTS LIST? Hit, Miss or Almost there?-lou-after-11.jpg
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Update on my Scouts. The one in my 35T Team still getting six average rating.

The one in my main team though, is coming on: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lou after 11.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	22579
    Funny how wingers have higher goal returns than assists...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    This is my top scout bought this season Bought from the SCOUTS LIST? Hit, Miss or Almost there?-untitled.png
    This is my top scout bought last season Bought from the SCOUTS LIST? Hit, Miss or Almost there?-untitled1.png

Scout player ratings so far for scouts bought this season!..Bought from the SCOUTS LIST? Hit, Miss or Almost there?-untitled2.png
    Scout player ratings so far for scouts bought last season...Bought from the SCOUTS LIST? Hit, Miss or Almost there?-untitled3.png with the exception od D.VILLA who was not a scout but a HOT PROSPECT.

As you can see over all the rating are very consistent and generally good!, G.Bale form has dipped last couple off games but that happens!, he is a goal scorer so I know that his rating will come back up soon!, you must take into account the rest of the quality of your team, in my case I have so many scouts that as there can only be one MOM then they will not all perform perfect every match! but as long as your team is doing well then Im happy with that!.
    In the picture above my second 11 is in playing position as it has a quarter final champions league match very soon!. As for stand out players W.ROONEY has been MOM 6 times this season and is the leagues current leading goal scorer with 17 goals, 2nd place is L.MESSI who was a last years scout, he has 13 goals!.

H.Lloris is my top goal keeper only conceding 2 goals in 17 matches played.
    Last edited by Skidz; 04-24-2014 at 07:03 AM.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Of course in a team of performing scouts, they will all be vying for MoM. Haha...let's hope they don't trip over each other.

But a measure of a scout isn;t necessarily on MoMs won, if the team is delivering overall, it's a victory...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12