Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cat Harrison
  • 1 Post By Pete Cresswell

Thread: STOP Amicale

STOP Amicale

Hello,

I have a question or suggestion ..... We have a link somewhere in this game that does not accept a friendly, or block friendlies. If you can not block, I think 'should be shown such a link. Thousand one does not suit me to coach and 10-15 minutes to find a "friend" from the list to play friendly with me. Maybe he has rested team and one thousand ...... I do not agree these friendlies.

thank you

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The friendly matches will not affect your team's condition, morale or anything.
    (They used to and friendlies were a bad problem then)

You can unfriend the people who do this, as you don't like it. There is no button to turn off friendlies.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    The friendly matches will not affect your team's condition, morale or anything.
    (They used to and friendlies were a bad problem then)

You can unfriend the people who do this, as you don't like it. There is no button to turn off friendlies.
    hi m8 .. long time since i abandoned the game
    but are you telling me there is not penalties to play friendlies now?
    what about advantages ? ex: boosters awarded after matches?
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    hi m8 .. long time since i abandoned the game
    but are you telling me there is not penalties to play friendlies now?
    what about advantages ? ex: boosters awarded after matches?
    If you initiate a friendly you get boosters/packs etc - and can also get fatigue/injuries. Your opponent OTOH gets nothing, good or bad.

And in reverse, if someone challenges you to a friendly they get boosters/fatigue and nothing happens to you.
    shwanko07 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marin Mihai View Post
    Hello,

I have a question or suggestion ..... We have a link somewhere in this game that does not accept a friendly, or block friendlies. If you can not block, I think 'should be shown such a link. Thousand one does not suit me to coach and 10-15 minutes to find a "friend" from the list to play friendly with me. Maybe he has rested team and one thousand ...... I do not agree these friendlies.

thank you
    You can now have friendlies with another team without bothering a well rested opponent, as the only one who will lose (condition, injuries etc) or gain (boosters, skill pts etc) anything will be the one who arranged the friendly. So instead of blocking friendlies, Nordeus opted for this which is quite fair IMO.

But then again, I seldom play friendly nowadays because I find that it is totally different game engine than competitive matches. Players do not perform the same way they would in competitive matches. This is based on the skill progress gained & condition lost during friendlies compared to competitive matches.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T