Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: the team that I can't beat

Apprentice

the team that I can't beat

Have you ever find a team that you face every season and that you can't beat? I've one.
    This guy has got a good team, but definetly weaker that mine... we are friends so we play in the same league since 3 or 4 seasons. Just to say... I won all those leagues, he arrived always 3rd or 4th... but I've NEVER beated him!
    Also just now... a draw... high pass possession on my side, bla bla bla... but 0:0
    Ok... see you the next time! :-)
    GM

Yeah i have had a team like that. I couldn't beat him even though we played in the same league for 3 seasons. Although he was weaker than me every season. We both used narrow diamonds

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Have you tried playing diffetent formations?

Quote Originally Posted by Gat Manar View Post
    Have you ever find a team that you face every season and that you can't beat? I've one.
    This guy has got a good team, but definetly weaker that mine... we are friends so we play in the same league since 3 or 4 seasons. Just to say... I won all those leagues, he arrived always 3rd or 4th... but I've NEVER beated him!
    Also just now... a draw... high pass possession on my side, bla bla bla... but 0:0
    Ok... see you the next time! :-)
    GM
    Yeah I have had 2...both are my RL friends playing in the same league. They haven always had a inferior starting 11 than mine but they always get a point or all 3 points off me.

It has changed after 6 seasons tho. I've managed to consistently get one over them...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

yepp had played in my old club before retiring with my friend for 9 seasons .. i was 2-3 points QT better , so slightly better.. but i think our winning rate was 50-50 .. we never actually played 2 matches with same formations ever, we always waited till last minute trying to surprise each other with a new formation .. we always bought players with multiple positions, which made it so hard to predict his starting 11 and formation and that was fun days .. am starting all over trying to catch up with him .. he is tanking every 2 seasons, and hope to catch him one day and bring back those days
    Gat Manar likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Have you tried playing diffetent formations?
    yes sure... more or less as shwanko07 we never played with the same formations... but I think it's more a matter of bonus and orders :-)
    shwanko07 likes this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    That was going to be my next surgestion, play hard tackling, attacking, zonal marking, red arrows on all midfield and strikers.

I can't beat teams with 4-1-2-1-2 tactic. It's impossible beating them

Every season i have one of those in my LEAGUE.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Yup, so I lost again today to my traditional rival...1-2 at home despite having the better starting 11 & top two scorers of the league.

But it was something I knew would happen as I had been struggling to score more than 3 goals in my previous two matches, so I had a feeling my team was in a state of "mediocrity" after blazing the first 9 matches
    Dman2pt likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast