Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Injuries

Injuries

I was wondering if anyone else is having a big problem with Injuries this season. So far i had 14 player injured and 6 was in 2 matches. i did have a nice collection of treatments(84) and i have only used on key players but it not my player r tired or old most of them that been hurt is between 20 and 25 so dont know whats going on????
    League season 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,19,25,26 winners
    League season 11,15,16,20,22,23,24 second place
    League season 12,13,17,18,21 third place

Cup season 1,2,3,18 winners
    Cup runner up 14

Champion League season 2,3,4,11,16. winners
    Champion League runner up 19
    Champion League 3rd in 6,7,12,18

Most goals scored in a Season= Season 3 - 115. Least goals conceded in a Season= Season 6 - 3

1 injured during training so far. *touch wood*

I feel for you.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Hope it stays that way for u

1- avoid playing best players against abandoned sides they tend to be angry and aggressive
    2- there are special days in calendar set to cause max injuries during training.. avoid training those days.. often in start and somewhere in mid and before cup finals or semi
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    1- avoid playing best players against abandoned sides they tend to be angry and aggressive
    Haha sounds like they are human instead of computer programming. Players who are angry that their manager abandoned them to fight it out in the league...lol haha

But in some ways he is right.

I think what you mean is that abandoned teams have low morale and it is well known that players with low morale tend to give out fouls.

Fouls could translate into injuries for opponent players.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Haha sounds like they are human instead of computer programming. Players who are angry that their manager abandoned them to fight it out in the league...lol haha

But in some ways he is right.

I think what you mean is that abandoned teams have low morale and it is well known that players with low morale tend to give out fouls.

Fouls could translate into injuries for opponent players.
    sure this is what i meant .. once player moral go down he tend to make harder tackle and thus get more cards
    but that is 1st point, add to that many abandoned managers tend to set tackle to hard once they get pi$$ed off before leaving the game, out of anger or simply while trying everything to get points and nothing working
    Qambu Yaasi and Cat Harrison like this.
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    sure this is what i meant .. once player moral go down he tend to make harder tackle and thus get more cards
    but that is 1st point, add to that many abandoned managers tend to set tackle to hard once they get pi$$ed off before leaving the game, out of anger or simply while trying everything to get points and nothing working
    Yeah I know what you meant, just that it gave me a good laugh when you put it that way.

Anyways, hard tackling by itself does not cause injuries... I've seldom hurt an opponent while playing hard tackling. I use it to get more tackles in and break for a counter. I do believe that injuries are random variables put in the programming so it's more like a lotto draw or russian roulette. If the flag is called too frequently that's when injuries happen too many times.

In other words - Angry player + random annoying event = Injury
    shwanko07 and Cat Harrison like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Yeah I know what you meant, just that it gave me a good laugh when you put it that way.

Anyways, hard tackling by itself does not cause injuries... I've seldom hurt an opponent while playing hard tackling. I use it to get more tackles in and break for a counter. I do believe that injuries are random variables put in the programming so it's more like a lotto draw or russian roulette. If the flag is called too frequently that's when injuries happen too many times.

In other words - Angry player + random annoying event = Injury
    as long as it made you happy
    regarding injuries and hard tackle .. yes you are right i guess if we are talking directly (programing wise) although it need to be confirmed
    but even if we go with your hypotheses , well i seen codes in other manager games, and it is often related to % of tackles.. meaning the more you try tackles the more ch chances your players will cause an injury for opposite team
    Cat Harrison and Qambu Yaasi like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I do think in matches where there is a huge gulf in Q between the sides the morale of the players seems to be more affected.

Injuries in this game are always a complaint! I am glad Russ mentioned facilities, as that is part of it for sure.

I know a lot of people say hard tackling doesn't cause more injuries, but I do wonder if having the orders/tactics not match up to the formation's style can cause problems. Like having an offensive formation set with soft tackle and defensive mentality. Thing is, I'm not willing to try it except in friendlies, and I do think the programming is different for those.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My side is getting shredded this week. I do maintain a smallish bench, but everyone is injured on it. I was even playing my b/u goaltender in the field and he just got injured. I have 6 injuries out of 15 players and I do not train (2 matches a day with Cup and Champions League).
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast