Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By Mo Meow Odom

Thread: A SILENT conspiracy - The VENT thread

Banned

A SILENT conspiracy - The VENT thread

I think the vent thread has been created only to muffle our voices...

Since majority of the people do not know there is a VENT thread and are newbie they end up posting there complaints in the GENERAL DISCUSSION section and instead of moving these complaints to the VENT THREAD they are simply closing down all threads by saying - Please use VENT THREAD for these kind of things...

OK I understand you want to keep the forum clean and fool the Newbies that every thing is fine with this game but this is not the way to this...

You all can simply move these threads to the VENT THREAD...
    Celtic likes this.

100% agree. Vent1 and vent2 was largely people just venting. Vent 1 was closed because it was embarrassing Nordeus at how big it had got and vent 2 was closed because it got out of hand.

Vent 3 on the other hand does seem as you say set up to muffle all the complaints. Some of the threads that have been locked have been ridiculous.

As I said before maybe if Nordeus ran this game properly and interacted with us more then there woulf be no need for any vent thread.

hmmm ok my 2 penny worth !!! If all newbies actually read the forum first they would know most of their questions have already been answered, I guess most join to vent, by the posts they write!!!, instead of joining for new ideas and camaraderie .

WE all get fed up of the same questions !!! but I dont think the vent thread is just a muffler !! it's a place to vent without filling the forum of the same vents !! ie I lost !!!!!!! the game sucks etc !!

WE are all entitled to an opinion !! but why blame the mods for (whatever) they are just players who give their time for free ( I guess) to help us users on the forum and keep it cleen and argument free right ????

If it was started by admin or developers you may have a point !!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    hmmm ok my 2 penny worth !!! If all newbies actually read the forum first they would know most of their questions have already been answered, I guess most join to vent, by the posts they write!!!, instead of joining for new ideas and camaraderie .

WE all get fed up of the same questions !!! but I dont think the vent thread is just a muffler !! it's a place to vent without filling the forum of the same vents !! ie I lost !!!!!!! the game sucks etc !!

WE are all entitled to an opinion !! but why blame the mods for (whatever) they are just players who give their time for free ( I guess) to help us users on the forum and keep it cleen and argument free right ????

If it was started by admin or developers you may have a point !!!!!
    I am not blaming any one, I am just saying why the threads about complaints posted in the general section are being locked instead of moving them in the VENT thread section...

Many people post tactics related thread in general discussion and so far I have not seen a single thread which has been blocked, instead they are moved to the tactics section...

Anyone who is doing this may be developer, administrator, moderator I don't care. Its not fair...Its just violation of right of speech...

Think about the person who created his account only to post for his complaint and his thread being locked...Who will he feel ???
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 04-16-2014 at 02:48 PM.

yes agree maybe should be moved not blocked !!!!! mwhaw x