Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Jll02
  • 2 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh

Thread: Feel sad on the maintenance

Feel sad on the maintenance

Well, I was watching live match and I was winning 3-0 upfront at minute 60++, and out of the sudden, the topEleven appear a message server under maintenance.So I waited for an hour and log in back.Guess what,the match I was winning end up losing 0-1 to the opposite team.How sad am I where I am thrilling 3-0 and lost back 0-1. That really blows me in my rank 1 league title.~

Banned
    If any game is interrupted because of server maintenance then the game gets simulated again from the scratch...

And till now evertime the team which is winning the game comes out a as looser after the maintenance...

Just to troll perhaps?
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LEPOARD STARS FC-Honour, Fight,Conquer
    Season 1
    -Didnt get promoted
    Season 2
    1st place
    Season 3
    1st Place+Quarter Finals Cup+Semi Finals Champions League
    Season 4
    3rd place league. CL Semis and Cup R16
    Season 5
    Erm...5th in league?
    Group stage of CL

Season 6
    Quarter finals in Cup
    5th in league

The maintenance thing is so random and is only for a couple of minutes. Not quite sure what is being "maintained" lol

It has only happened to me during a friendly match but no suspicious outcome...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    I think its not maintenance...There server crashes due to over load but they cannot say this as the reason hence they server maintenance...
    Qambu Yaasi and shwanko07 like this.