Thread: hmmm, looks like i found something out

Banned

hmmm, looks like i found something out

So, if it takes me this long to find out, and believe me, I would have remembered this if someone told me, why did Nordeus not publish this or say something about it?

Curious yet?

Do you really want to know?

OK. here goes.

Here is my game yesterday in one of my accounts:

Have you figured it out yet?

No?

Let me help you.

Needless to say I won, but the important thing is look at his GK.

See it yet?

No?

He gets injured you say? but how is that relevant? What are you trying to say?

OK, here is a little more info to help you: the GK wasnt replaced, surprise, surprise. but thats not the point.

Do you see it yet?

No?

Awww, do I have to spell it out for you?

You took all the fun out of it. OK, here goes: The ST was playing GK after he was unable to continue.

How do I know this? Look at the comments in the first picture in the 89'.

Funny how the GK is injured, doesnt get replaced and he has no defence at all and a red carded player. This is the sort of game that should be 11-0 for me, but as usual, once the GK is injured you rarely score any goals...I scored just one.
    But I digress. My player was fouled in the 89' and took a freekick where there should be no GK, but lo and behold! Zalewski, the ST made a GREAT STOP! a Striker!

So now we have proof that some player takes over GK duties in a ninja-like fashion if there is no auto-replace or player initiated sub.

The question I have is this: what determines which player is chosen to play GK in this case? I would hardly have chosen an ST, and I seriously doubt that that ST had the best defensive capabilities.

But that raises another question: why has Nordeus never said anything about this?

and one last question: why doesnt the other team sign that ST as a GK??? This upstart 3* ST stopped my 5* ST from an easy goal. Professional jealousy perhaps?
    Last edited by rastaman70; 04-16-2014 at 02:57 PM.

Cool. Gotta give credit to Nordeus for putting the auto replacement feature. Rightly so this feature shd be in place.

The only flaw, which someone else highlighted in a different thread few days ago is that while in the case the striker takes up GK duties, the program does not remove him frm attacking duties...so effectively he's a striker and a gk. That is more of a valid concern.

The fact that the ST makes a better GK is a well known bug. We've all faced teams like tht and have failed to score a farmers dozen.

There was another thread recently in which an MC made a foul and got Yellow Card, from the resulting free kick, he made great sav!!! Same MC!!! Plays outfield, gets a card, becomes goalkeeper and saves!!! Is he transformers or something??? That guy posted screenshots of it!!!! Nordeus really suck at it...

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Rookie
    the past season my opponent's gk injuried and according the text leaved the field.
    Then during the match he did 2 fantastic saves on my freekicks :-)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco De Bortolis View Post
    the past season my opponent's gk injuried and according the text leaved the field.
    Then during the match he did 2 fantastic saves on my freekicks :-)
    indeed, my main point is that there is some buggy programming going on that they have had 2 years to address but have simply refused to. What does that tell you about Nordeus and their priorities?

One more wonderfull pearl!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

The best one is the penalty shootout bug where the striker taking the penalty saves his own penalty!!! Obviously this is just a mistake.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*