Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: New Trend? Losing to teams 10 points in Quality lower

This upsets always happen all seasons, normaly i be mad after the game but i recover fast.

In my main team SBARATA FC this season, has been a nightmare.
    After 4 games in CL I HAVE 0 points, yes i am in last place, in a group were i could play with all my subs and still have a bigger Q that the other teams.

Today i was winning 2:0 at half time, againts a team 7/8 Q lower, without manager, and i end loosing 2:3 without changing nothing.

So i can say i am having a lot of strange results, but after a few seasons playing this game, you learn to play the game without having expectations to high.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

same here, I won the league, CL and 3rd in the cup last season.
    Everything was OK until last 5-6 matches.
    Now I can't win at home against teams 10 quality below my team.
    Suddenly I began to loose 1 player to injury every match (5 macth in a row),
    then today with normal tackling 1 player had a red card and 3 player yellow card. (Don't remember this happening for a while)
    Something is changed I'm 100% sure at least for me.
    So I'm done this is my last season. I'm giving up.
    And this happened jsut after I open a request to support
    Last edited by camoka; 04-16-2014 at 05:56 PM.
    dardamaniacs likes this.

Banned
    Currently in my league the team placed second has not lost a single match and is one the lower rated team in my league...

But tomorrow he has a match with my team so he would have to live up with a defeat tomorrow...

2 very good teams are struggling very hard to even make a SPOT in top 7 with 14 and 8 points...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Glad know its not only happening to me. But it doesnt happen to any other good Quality team in my league!
    dardamaniacs likes this.
    Tenby FC

Season 7: Level 7- League 3rd, Champions League 3rd
    Season 6: Level 6- League Runners up, Champions Leagure 3rd
    Season 5: Level 5- League Runners up, Cup 3rd Place
    Season 4: Level 4- League, Champions League Winners
    Season 3: Level 3- League, Champions League Winners
    Season 2: Level 2- League Winners (Undefeated Season)
    Season 1: Level 1- League Winners

Famous
    U are not alone..bro.. I'm doing pretty well in CUP (which is more difficult to go far coz Im facing all 2-3 levels above my team quality) n in CL meant the place for atleast top 4 finish last season.. but I lost badly in league with many lower rank to mine.. some about nearly 15 points of quality differences...
    Pls Look here, bro: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ng-here-7.html

Apprentice
    I've found that judging the team by average quality is a very dangerous thing to do...I've come across several teams where the ave. quality is much lower than mine, but only because the subs are poor.
    The first team was actually superior to my team, meaning I should have played different tactics...that was why I lost, I guess.

You do get some 'troll' results, but when you see a pattern, you start realising why and it's almost always tactics/formation. Sometimes an especially poor performance from an individual can cause this, also.
    I've found there may be 1 result a season that is inexplicable and it's almost always a game that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    I've found that judging the team by average quality is a very dangerous thing to do...I've come across several teams where the ave. quality is much lower than mine, but only because the subs are poor.
    The first team was actually superior to my team, meaning I should have played different tactics...that was why I lost, I guess.

You do get some 'troll' results, but when you see a pattern, you start realising why and it's almost always tactics/formation. Sometimes an especially poor performance from an individual can cause this, also.
    I've found there may be 1 result a season that is inexplicable and it's almost always a game that doesn't matter in the grand scheme of the season.
    Ive played maybe 50 matches last season and lost only 3. And never lost to a team way below quality than my team I think I know what's a troll result. And this is not it. Today I barely win against not 10 but 15 points below my team with 1 red card 2 injuries. This is my 8th season never seen something like this. This is my seventh injury in my last 5 match. With 3 red cards in last 2 games (with normal tackling) and lost 5 matches in last 7-8 matches with the same tactics that I played 50 matches and lost only 3. (And my team is almost same quality+5)
    This season my first 5 match was great not a loss. I was winning all my matches with at least 4-5 goals more. Suddenly I begin to loose every game. This is not troll result believe me. Anyway, I was enjoying this game. And I don't enjoy anymore.
    I would like to add that my game was broken on my phone opened a support case and they told me to buy a new jersey to fix it. Can you believe that?
    Last edited by camoka; 04-17-2014 at 07:52 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by camoka View Post
    Today I barely win against not 10 but 15 points below my team with 1 red card 2 injuries. This is my seventh injury in my last 5 match. With 3 red cards in last 2 games (with normal tackling) and lost 5 matches in last 7-8 matches with the same tactics that I played 50 matches and lost only 3. (And my team is almost same quality+5)
    This season my first 5 match was great not a loss. I was winning all my matches with at least 4-5 goals more. Suddenly I begin to loose every game. This is not troll result believe me. Anyway, I was enjoying this game. And I don't enjoy anymore.
    I would like to add that my game was broken on my phone opened a support case and they told me to buy a new jersey to fix it. Can you believe that?
    To be fair, you're not the first to question the amount of injuries this season, myself included. However, I would suggest a win in a game where you only have 10 men and 2 injuries, against any opposition, is a good result.

Also, if you're playing the same formation/tactics every game, maybe people have got wise to you?

You're not the first to have problems like this and I dare say you won't be the last. If this has stopped you from enjoying the game, I'm sorry to hear that, but you obviously have come to expect victories. Maybe you're due a defeat, or two, to help you appreciate the victories.

Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    To be fair, you're not the first to question the amount of injuries this season, myself included. However, I would suggest a win in a game where you only have 10 men and 2 injuries, against any opposition, is a good result.

Also, if you're playing the same formation/tactics every game, maybe people have got wise to you?

You're not the first to have problems like this and I dare say you won't be the last. If this has stopped you from enjoying the game, I'm sorry to hear that, but you obviously have come to expect victories. Maybe you're due a defeat, or two, to help you appreciate the victories.
    having an answer to all questions doesn't mean that there is no problem. Do you want to know what happened after your post. Everything got back to normal. Never lost a match to the best teams of the league. All related to tokens, don't worry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12