Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Ladies & Gentlemen, here is my first Double !

Ladies & Gentlemen, here is my first Double !

" A thunderous welcome awaits the greek soccer team Panatha FC where they emerged cup winners in the just ended season's Cup Final today against Baimon FC, at Eleftherios Venizelos Athens International airport.

This has only happened in a few minutes after securing the first place in the championship three days before the very end of it, when they succeeded into not losing against the same mighty thai team for the first of their two clashes today !!! "

Hello my friends,
    this is what I was to face today : I was 8 points ahead of a worthy opponent and had to face him twice within 30 minutes for the cup final, normally I would not have been so worried because his average quality was around 40 while mine at 44, but in the last four days he invested heavily into buying 5 scout players and maybe a couple more 5 stars ones.

He usually plays like 4-3-1-2 with 3 mc's, but for me presented the 4-4-2 formation. I on the other hand love to play with 4-5-1 V style because it can adopt into attack or def styles easy. First match was for the league and I decided to play defensive with counter attack on my 2 wingers and normal passing. I also placed a red arrow on my dmc and two blue ones on both my dc's. Since I had only 8 rest packs at the time, I decided to bring up some low form or less quality players and risk was taken, this is what followed:

This golden draw just crowned champion my team

With less than 15 mins left, I had to decide my formation and also check on him, to my surprise he just healed his injured scout striker and insisted on 4-4-2 formation! At that time I thought this game is also mine and throw in my rested best quality mc's and striker. I also replaced my scout dmc (average form 5-6 sadly) with Mr. D Shacham (average 7 - quality 41 dmc) and my GK with penalty stop skills just in case. Same formation again, same arrows +2 red on my AM wingers... this is what followed:

A majestic win and a second trophy for my collection

Thank you all for reading, this is my best day in top eleven manager so far and lets hear it for Panatha FC, the green devils of Athens !!!
    Last edited by Spyros; 02-07-2013 at 10:46 PM.
    Roquref and Benlee4u like this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Congrats mate, well done

Well done,next season I will use 4-5-1 V formation...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Very nice, good luck next season too!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

congrats

Well done mate, I trust you celebrate in true greek style !
    No regrets

------------------------------------

Club: Massie Lodge FC
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 6
    League Runner Up: 2
    Third Place: 3
    Champions League Winner: 3
    Champions League Runner Up: 2
    Cup Winner: 2
    Cup Runner Up: 2

Τhank you my friends for your kind words, wish you all more trophies to come

Quote Originally Posted by Luskin Star View Post
    I trust you celebrate in true greek style !
    Yes m8 , celebrations are really crazy over here ^^
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Can you win the TREBLE???
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

You came second, President already asked me for that, guess we ll see next season
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    You came second, President already asked me for that, guess we ll see next season
    Here at July Fourth, We don't do second.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast