Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: They've deleted a player of mine again.

I had more than enough assets. I still have 160 tokens, and I had a good lot of excellent players (ratings 7-8-9) that I don't need anymore. I tried hard to sell them, but no one buys anything not ending in 4 or 9 any more. It takes many days insisting and insisting before you can sell anything.

Apparently the "board of directors" had no problem selling a player not ending in 5 or 9.

Yeah, some claim this is like real life, loans, debts, mortgages... but why is the player is blocked from the whole game? is that realistic too? He was not sold as they tell you, it's fake. They erase the player.

That's my question. Does it make sense too?
    Last edited by Celtic; 04-18-2014 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post

Yeah, some claim this is like real life, loans, debts, mortgages... but why is the player is blocked from the whole game? is that realistic too? He was not sold as they tell you, it's fake. They erase the player.

Sao como os grandes jogadores da formaƧao do benfica...desaparecem todos sem deixar rastro!8)

I must say,i am new here and if something like that happened to me (loose a player just because) i could use some expressions that are difficult to translate to english!

I had more than enough assets. I still have 160 tokens, and I had a good lot of excellent players (ratings 7-8-9) that I don't need anymore. I tried hard to sell them, but no one buys anything not ending in 4 or 9 any more. It takes many days insisting and insisting before you can sell anything.

Apparently the "board of directors" had no problem selling a player not ending in 5 or 9.

is just a game .. chill out .. the programmers decide what is easier to run a game smoother over the web , thus deleting him .. don't react like it is real bcz it is hilarious
    again like IRL, if you are in debt and your assets are not selling, what other option dose the lender have?
    is people like you who drove the economy down with crazy spending with money they can't afford
    everyone here was crying that it is harder to sell, now suddenly you think you are special person and can sell them that easily.. pls give me a break .. and stop whining .. you knew the rules.. you chosen to make a bad gamble thinking you can sell ur players .. so man up and move on
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    If you had so many tokens why did you not use some to buy callaterall to cover your debts?, you got stung for leaving it to late!, as soon as it got to the final day then that should have set the dradtic measure off using some tokens as a last resort!.
    Celtic likes this.

Banned
    @Celtic you are right...The player should have not got deleted from the game...

And Celtic said he tried selling his 3-4 good players and that's the awesomeness of this new transfer market...So if anything is to be blame - Its the NEW TRANSFER MARKET...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 04-19-2014 at 01:52 AM.
    Celtic likes this.

Banned
    Do you get payed by Nordeus to unconditionally defend whatever they do?
    Couldn't agree more...

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    If you had so many tokens why did you not use some to buy callaterall to cover your debts?, you got stung for leaving it to late!, as soon as it got to the final day then that should have set the dradtic measure off using some tokens as a last resort!.
    That was my plan! Unfortunately I couldn't login for the rest of the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    is just a game .. chill out .. the programmers decide what is easier to run a game smoother over the web , thus deleting him .. don't react like it is real bcz it is hilarious
    again like IRL, if you are in debt and your assets are not selling, what other option dose the lender have?
    is people like you who drove the economy down with crazy spending with money they can't afford
    everyone here was crying that it is harder to sell, now suddenly you think you are special person and can sell them that easily.. pls give me a break .. and stop whining .. you knew the rules.. you chosen to make a bad gamble thinking you can sell ur players .. so man up and move on
    Come on, man, you are talking crazy... I whine and I drove the economy down?? lol I have 160 tokens and 7-8-9 players to sell.

Let me see if I get...
    I should not complain because this has to be a realistic game and it's important that like in real life, you are dispossessed from assets to pay your debts.
    I should not complain because this has not to be a realistic game and it's not important that a brilliant player is deleted instead of really sold.

No one should have "whined" for 3 years, asking for friendly games to be changed?

I recognize the fault was mine, because I did not make a bank investment but it's NOT ok that they delete the players, specially a Nordgen where you had put lots of green packs.
    Last edited by Celtic; 04-19-2014 at 02:23 AM.

This is how i know,
    If you don't get out of the crisis for 7 days your best player gets sold.
    If you didn't get the money for the value of your player,you should contact Nordeus Support
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

Oh, well reminded, they only gave me 75% of the player's value....

M...........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast