Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Celtic

Thread: seeking for some advice (starter)

Question seeking for some advice (starter)

Greetings for top 11 community . I am a new player and seeking for some advice and brief into.
    I downloaded this game about 2 weeks ago , though I actually started to play 4-5 days after ( cause the game didn't appeal to me from the first sight and I didn't know how the stuff actually works and matches are played,so I abandoned it at first )
    Then I found out that couple of my friends also play this game and decided to check it again .
    Now , I know that in this simulation game matches are played once a day and you choose different tactics to influence the game. There is also a transfer market ( but it always wants those token things to buy some players )
    I am 1st place after 11 games in the league which consist of only bot-robots , is it the same for all newbies ?
    When would I start to play against real people ? And what advice you could give me to develop further ingame ?
    Regards

Most people give up because the game is very aggressive in terms of gameplay-vs-reward, you'll face a lot of frustration. Also there are lots of annoying issues (some deliberate to suck you into putting real money in it, some just slipshod programming) that the creators won't change or discuss with you, whether you play for free or invest lots of money. Finally there's a wall between users and creators, they are not helpful (replies are automated for the most part - if they ever get back to you) and they are also punitive in many aspects by avoiding or banning you.

All this summed makes a lot of people give up in the first months, that's why the base levels are full of abandoned teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    Most people give up because the game is very aggressive in terms of gameplay-vs-reward, you'll face a lot of frustration. Also there are lots of annoying issues (some deliberate to suck you into putting real money in it, some just slipshod programming) that the creators won't change or discuss with you, whether you play for free or invest lots of money. Finally there's a wall between users and creators, they are not helpful (replies are automated for the most part - if they ever get back to you) and they are also punitive in many aspects by avoiding or banning you.

All this summed makes a lot of people give up in the first months, that's why the base levels are full of abandoned teams.
    Yes I could guess why there are so many abandoned teams all around .
    Ok , how many leagues are there here overall ? And by which criterias are they sorted ?
    Would there be real players in the next league which I will qualify (cause , I also would rather leave than spending months to beat some bot players )

I already built a training gym and players receive some skill bonuses everyday . The highest quality player is about 22, is this normal for newbie ? And how much reward and tokens I will get for winning cup or league ?

You don't receive tokens that easy. Get the 35 tokens-a-season deal and that's all. You can buy tokens of course but it's not guaranteed success.

There are about 100 virtual servers with a pyramid of leagues each corresponding to all users in each database. Since the game is 3 years old and there are 13 seasons per year, the highest level right now must be 40.

Every season you get promoted, all your players become 1 overall star worse. They remain at say 25 but they'll appear not as 5 but 4 stars.

These "servers" are independent. If you are in a different server from your friend, you'll never see his games or fall in the same league.

They claim to have 11 million users but they don't have that much. That's the number of people who ever entered the Facebook app, In reality there are probably 100.000 active players, no one knows the number and they don't tell. They actually tell you very little. They don't even tell what the formation arrows are for.
    Last edited by Celtic; 04-18-2014 at 06:16 AM.
    davide-acdc and RJSlow like this.