Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Top Eleven App vs TokenAds

Since this thread is already bumped, I must say that I agree that TokenAds is a scam. They don't pay you.

The best survey providers for desktops are SupersonicAds (recieved 215 Tokens until now) and SponsorPay (recieved over 75 Tokens until now). The same goes to Peanut Labs, but it's hard to qualify there, however I managed to get be qualified for 5 surveys, Tokens between 7 and 58 for completing each.
    pnr8555 likes this.

Tapjoy is the best provider!!!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Yodbuangam Lookbaanyai View Post
    Good bay
    Well done for bumping up an old thread.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

They are all big scam! But despite that I received 32 tokens for a free task! I couldn't believe it.
    It would probably never happen again
    But as I said most of them are scam.

I use Tapjoy on iOS.

CSKA MOSCOW & ADO DEN HAAG

@TokenAds:
    I think you are a criminal company.
    Two times I made an order (Android Phone) where I should get together 250 Token.

But Two times, After I asked you why u don't give me the promised Token, you wrote that the order is not completed (My credit for My cellphone company was not enough).

I sent you receipts/confirmations from Vodafone-confirmation where the confirmation that both orders are payd.

But since this time i don't get one more mail from you.

So you stole me 250 Token.

Quote Originally Posted by TokenAds View Post
    Hi Dumbledor,

We, at TokenAds, are doing everything we can to give you and other users the maximum we can. We have a system where we work with many parties involved, the user, first of all, the game provide and the advertisers. Our offers help people get free credits, and therefore we work for improving your game experience. You mentioned that you have completed all the requirements and we still did not give to the credits you deserve.
    Here you can find the main reasons that cause this:
    -a problem with your browser settings,
    -a problem with your internet settings.
    It is described in our Term and Conditions and FAQ how you should try to complete our offers and what is the exact way we work.
    When we received your complaint, we consulted the advertiser to see if their was any difference in the number of completion they saw in there system and in what we saw in our records. They confirmed that they did not have any information about you and that our numbers were identical, therefore we don't have a possibility to give you the credits. Our customer support gives credits to users on a regular basis for cases like yours, however, we can only do so when we have confirmation that the offer completion is seen on the advertiser's side.
    Dumbledor, I hope I could show you why you did not receive your points and why our customer support could not give them to you afterwards.

I wish you a nice Sunday!

Anne,

Customer Support
    TokenAds
    The problem is that you are just a bunch of morons, scammers and made of fails.

I still remember sending you the receipt of the 10€ transaction towards an e-betting service you promised 500t over 10€ sub?, with date, hour and amount of transaction, and you asshata still telling me there wasnt proof.

Other than that, bull**** has simply greater value than any of you scum.

A criminal company with A criminal business.

I have nearly the exactly problem like Andreas.

TokenAds don't want to pay me the tokens that are primised me.

I made 5 Orders with my Android smartphone.

And all five times the told me that the order is not completed, in case my credit line die my phonenumber is not enough.

For all 5 Orders I sent receipts from my provider, AND confirmations from the Advertisers that I have A valid And paid account.

In the last mail to me TokenAds tells me that I Am A liar, AND that can't be that I paid For the offers.

Today I was at A police-station in Munich to lay A criminal complaint against TokenAds, and the police officer told me that here in germany A many people was at different police stations with the same problem.

The only want the provision from their Advertisers, So they primised things to the customers that they never want to do!

So don't make any deals with TokenAds.
    Last edited by Sportmuffel; 08-13-2013 at 01:11 PM.

MDKII
    Please do not resurrect dead threads. If you would like to discuss partner offers in a civil manner, please do so by making a new thread. Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12