Thread: Is it worth it to train a special ability and waste 50 skill points?

Addicted

Is it worth it to train a special ability and waste 50 skill points?

Hey.

When I created my team, I began training 3 players to get 3 different special abilities for my team. After giving out 4, 6 and 7 skill points respectively, I realized that instead of spending skill points on this new ability, I could have spent 4, 6 and 7 skill points on making the players better offensively/defensively.

So my question now is, to those of you who have played the game a lot longer than me.... should I just forget about training up the special abilities and spend my sp on making the current stats better or is it worth it to spend up to 50 sp to create a special ability?

Rookie
    I was asking that a little while ago. we came up with no it is not worth it. Because, its better to use the 50SP's to make your player like 3 points higher, instead of just adding a skill

Dreamer
    at level 1 to now (level 3) i still training special abilities however training special abilities i believe its stupid u cant sell players when the player 's special abilities training are in process ( hardly give up) and special abilities dont reflect value of a player

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Depend, if you are power training them, yes is worth, if you are collecting2 per day no....
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Addicted
    thanks for the infos guys! Appreciate it a lot!

Btw,
    @Macquarie Uni : What do you mean you can't sell a player who's training a special ability?`

Quote Originally Posted by Macquarie Uni View Post
    at level 1 to now (level 3) i still training special abilities however training special abilities i believe its stupid u cant sell players when the player 's special abilities training are in process ( hardly give up) and special abilities dont reflect value of a player
    You can sell players if they are training SA, it's just their progress is lost if it's not completed.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Addicted
    oh i see! thanks for the info!

Dreamer
    i hardly giveup what you been work for

Addicted
    im sorry, i didnt understand you. what did you mean?