Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By rasagar98

Thread: What do the numbers mean?

What do the numbers mean?

Look, in the training section I get a number: 43, left image, I'm new to this

I am Raúl, Spanish, because speak English this forum

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    The numbers mean how many skill points each player has earned, you get skill points for training and playing matches, click on a player that has a skill point beside them, you can now select won of the menus for that player and assign a point to that! this is how your player gets better! when you reach enough points the player gains another starWhat do the numbers mean?-untitled.jpg
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Thank Very Much, But skill points do not quite understand that it serves as used

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    when you train or play a match, you gain skilll points (the numbers on the right of your players), then, if you click on those numbers, it brings up the player's attributes. You can click the plus sign to add those skill point to his the three attribute kinds.. You have to decide which you want to add to: Attack, Defense or Physical/Mental. I think this is very important, to put these points how you think will best build up the players skills.

Also I notice your guys are TIRED. If you hover over where the yellow color is, it will tell you how much condition your player has left. You want to make sure they will gain back enough before the next match that they won't be tired in the match.

cuando se entrena o juega un partido, ganas puntos skilll (los números a la derecha de los jugadores), y luego, si hace clic en los números, que nos lleva a los atributos del jugador. Puede hacer clic en el signo más para añadir los puntos de habilidad a sus tres tipos de atributos .. Usted tiene que decidir lo que usted desea agregar a: ataque, defensa o física / mental. Creo que esto es muy importante, para poner estos puntos ¿cómo crees que va a mejor construir las habilidades de los jugadores.

También me doy cuenta de sus chicos están cansados. Si pasa el ratón sobre el lugar donde el color amarillo es, se indicará la cantidad de condiciones que su jugador se ha ido. Usted quiere asegurarse de que van a recuperar lo suficiente antes de que el siguiente partido que no van a estar cansado en el partido.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Són puntos de habilidad, que como dice Cat, se añaden a las habilidades de los jugadores para aumantar la velocidad, resistencia, pases etc.
    El número 43 significa que entre todos tus jugadores tienes 43 puntos para añadirles

También como ya te han mencionado, las barras que tienes en amarillo en la foto son las de el estado físico de los jugadores.
    Las azules de la derecha son las de progreso de entrenamiento, cuando llegan a 100 ganas 1 de esos conos, o puntos de habilidad para los jugadores.
    Si entrenas procura entrenar jugadores jovenes ya que llenan la barra de progreso mucho antes que los mayores, entonces ganan mas, cansandose menos.
    Los jugadores de unos 27 por arriba muchas veces tienes que gastar toda la barra de condicion fisica para ganar 1 solo punto de habilidad.

Evidentemente ahora, estos puntos los tienes que añadir a los jugadores, y si clickeas encima del cono que hay al lado de cada jugador podrás hacerlo.

Thanks.

Gracias a todos.
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    The numbers mean how many skill points each player has earned, you get skill points for training and playing matches, click on a player that has a skill point beside them, you can now select won of the menus for that player and assign a point to that! this is how your player gets better! when you reach enough points the player gains another starClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	22287
    Check this out! Add your skill to:
    (a) Defense (Every 1 lose)
    (b) Attack (Every 1 win)
    (c) Physical & Mental (Every 1 draw)

This will let your team guarantee to your success and win more from a match.
    Legend FC Team showcase

CL: Challenge to Top 16 failed?

Season 7 Level 7

Season 1: 7th place (League)
    Season 2: CHAMPION (League), CHAMPION (Cup)
    Season 3: 4th place (League)
    Season 4: RUNNER-UP (League), 2nd runner-up (Cup)
    Season 5: RUNNER-UP (League, being 2nd place since season day 4 to 28)
    Season 6: 3rd place (League)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Thread moved to general discussions.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook