Thread: Defender with Dribble Ability ?!?!

Defender with Dribble Ability ?!?!

I recently started a new Team (my third team) from scratch and got a big surprise!
    You always get like 2 good, fastlearning & young players to start with.
    And one of them is Mr. Kosenko.
    Defender with Dribble Ability ?!?!-taimuraz-kosenko.jpg
    WTF!! Dribbler SA for a defender??? I thought thats impossible
    Only Midfielders can have this SA, but it's true. no fake image.
    And now? Should I train him to learn DMC or DML to take advantage of his marvelous dribbling skills?? He´s a decent learner.
    I'm afraid that having him dribbling around only in my own goal area might be a bad idea, LOL.
    Any suggestions or similar experiences?

Well, there're a lot of good dribblers among DL's and DR's in real football, you know. But I've never seen them in Top 11.

nice player hun

I don`t know if he's good yet. Got injured for 5 days in 1. match after me assuming the team. But now he's fit again and i hope he's a good one. Think I'm goin to save up his skillpoints to maybe train him one more position.

I had a ST with aerial defense, but he was awfull, didnt scored as ST, bad ratings as defender.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

A ST with good heading skills would be great, but the SA is aerial DEFENDER not Scorer. But now i know that there are other players with SA that don't combine with their position.

I have a good DC/DR in one of my teams. Like you he was in my starting team at lvl 1. He's a good player and still in my team at lvl 4 and I regularly use him still. Now if you auto assign his skillpoints he'll develop his skills a lot more offensive then usual for a defender.