Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: terrible efficiency

terrible efficiency

what is going on with my strikers this season . they are terrible , missing 99% of their chances .
    i am dominating games , having 20+ shots but only 3 or 4 of those shots are on target , just terrible .

last couple of games i lost to a really weak teams just because my strikers can`t score a goal . my defender is second best goalscorer on my team lol .

i have changed couple of strikers this season but nothing helps

look at the standings

Screenshot by Lightshot

only 30 goals scored , while on average i always scored over 100 goals each season

anyone else having problem like this ?

cheers

In one of my teams my ST are not getting many goals, but i am facing stronguer teams, so i think it is normal.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

My Djibril Cissé did the same, an ST, scout, went to 7* near 8 if I remember well... 3 goals in 26 matches.
    Sell.

Just sell them and buy new ones.
    I have had a striekr who player 15 games and scored 7 goals pretty lame.
    But I stil have my 65 quality striker with one on one ability Sun Hoo Cho who has played 32 games in the league and has scored 31 goals.

Now THAT is a good striker. I have a 69 quality striker who has scored less goals than Sun Hoo Cho eve though he is better in quality.
    Quality in this game doesn't really matter. Also try to balance the skills for example 65 defence 67 attack 66 physical % mental.
    Chester FC likes this.

I will try to beat you with 4-1-2-1-2 Narrow Diamond Formation

i already sold 3 and bought a new ones but still doesnt help , i never had problems like this . they often get in a chance ,they appear all the time in commentary, but they always shoot wide . they cant even score from penalties . i think i had a game with 21 shots , and only 3 of them going on target

Quote Originally Posted by Dalibor ZP View Post
    i already sold 3 and bought a new ones but still doesnt help , i never had problems like this . they often get in a chance ,they appear all the time in commentary, but they always shoot wide . they cant even score from penalties . i think i had a game with 21 shots , and only 3 of them going on target
    If you want goals, try using 4-3-3 with everyone on red arrow except the two CB's, my overall record is 15-1-0 using this and my league record is 12-1-0 (top of league & +38 GD) (the draw was my first game I played in this game)

top scorer in league is my Left striker, 2nd top scorer in league is my mid striker and top assister in league and still scored 5 goals this season is my right striker.
    my 4th top scorer is my CM and 3 or 4 people in my league use the 4-4-2 classic but they still can't beat me.

if your players still can't score using 4-3-3, get new strikers but the fact that your 2nd top scorer is your defender (LOL) that means something is wrong with your formation.
    Last edited by -Robin; 04-21-2014 at 03:07 PM.

My MC's shoot more goals than my 2 strikers -.-

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I think it is down to the new updates, I have noticed it is harder to get big scores, you only get them now and again. Also are you strikers new or older playere?, I am finding that players have a good season then a mediocre season so rotating your squad to give every player a good few games rest helps.

You all need a Saransh Vatsa lol

Hahaha great idea^^
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast