Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Time between 2 Games are afton to less.

The Time between 2 Games are afton to less.

I have often the Problem that 2 games are to close together

Today i had a Game at 19:20 League (against a lot weaker oppononent) so i decided to play with my weaker 11 Players (i have 11 6-Star-Player no scout allways buying 5stars that are close to 6 star an 11 5-Star-Player bought as 4 star close to the 5 star.)
    So i win the first Game 4:2 but i had an Injury.

AFTER the game i tryed to take the better 11 Players on the Field, because of Championsleague rematch (the first i won 2:0). But i didn´t were able to do that. The 2. Game was at 19:35 (first Game ends in i think 19:28 or so). The Message was players are already on the way to Stadium.

My tired and weaker Players lost 4:1

Through my relative good Legaue6 Team i had to play in championslegaue against level 7 Opponents. My opponent today was about equal to my team. The 11 better players MY Team are Stronger BUT with the weaker 11 his team are stronger.

This is not fair that i can´t be able to change my team because of these two games that are to close together-.-

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Its same with a lot from us, one of my friend just showed me a picture on forum few minutes ago he have same, is pretty annoying, if you have tokens you can change time of game(if it's home).

I don't think they will change something about time.

Cheer!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Its same with a lot from us, one of my friend just showed me a picture on forum few minutes ago he have same, is pretty annoying, if you have tokens you can change time of game(if it's home).

I don't think they will change something about time.

Cheer!
    both games not at home-.-

this is VERY annoying, because of i play ONE League above my normal level, i had the chance to get to the FINAL of the CL, and then i must play with tired RESERVE Players, because iám not yble to change between the to games-.-

Quote Originally Posted by Burle17 View Post
    both games not at home-.-

this is VERY annoying, because of i play ONE League above my normal level, i had the chance to get to the FINAL of the CL, and then i must play with tired RESERVE Players, because iám not yble to change between the to games-.-
    You should have time but realy less, you will need to be very quickly.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

You should have time but realy less, you will need to be very quickly.

yeah end of game i take a look at the injury my player became, and then take him from the field by the second player i tryed the same and so on. but as i klicked on SAFE the Error Message was shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Burle17 View Post
    yeah end of game i take a look at the injury my player became, and then take him from the field by the second player i tryed the same and so on. but as i klicked on SAFE the Error Message was shown.
    Is pretty bad, anyway they should do something and now allow 2 games in 1h (CL + League) or (League + CUP).

Is pretty bad, anyway they should do something and now allow 2 games in 1h (CL + League) or (League + CUP).
    oh i think an SIMPLE option to SAFE different Formations INCLUDING the players would be fine i think. One klick and whole Team changed (or only few players Changed)

theres an option if you check your fixtures icon to change time for 2 tokens, one out of 2 games every day can be changed to different time.

Not fair for your precious tokens, but still possible to do so!
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    theres an option if you check your fixtures icon to change time for 2 tokens, one out of 2 games every day can be changed to different time.!
    Sorry, that is not correct. You can only change the time of a match, if you are the home team. If both games are away, there is nothing you can do. And if both games are at home, then you would be able to change both. Its not just one a day.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

It has happened to me twice this season and both of the times my games were away. Quite annoying really... I was able to change formation and use boosters but this shouldn't be happening

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast