Thread: Help a new player finish the season

Help a new player finish the season

hello there, as u guys see in the attached pictures I recently joined the game and now that season is coming to an end and with all the talk about players losing rating and value with the new season, I was wondering whats the best thing to do in my case try to advance to the next level or stay in level 1 (although I might stay no matter what with 5 injuries to my key players lol) I'm 4th btw with rating 14.1 highest in my league... any input is welcome and thanx in advance

Help a new player finish the season-untitled2.jpgHelp a new player finish the season-untitled.jpgHelp a new player finish the season-untitled1.jpg

If you are 4th placed with just two games to go you'll probably advance no matter what.

Marcin Skucha-Vrihedd United
    League Winner-6 times
    Champions League Winner-3 times
    Cup Winner-6 times
    Season 10,level 10.

Quote Originally Posted by VriheddMartin View Post
    If you are 4th placed with just two games to go you'll probably advance no matter what.
    not really, I have 34 points the 11th has 29

Quote Originally Posted by Rando81 View Post
    not really, I have 34 points the 11th has 29
    I see.Anyway when you'll go to the next level there's more money to earn so it is worth it.Plus when you are placed 1-4 you will play the Champions League next season.About your team-first of all keep the U-21 players,they learn fast.

Marcin Skucha-Vrihedd United
    League Winner-6 times
    Champions League Winner-3 times
    Cup Winner-6 times
    Season 10,level 10.

Sort your players by quality and check the ones with lowest quality, lets say the lowest 3 ones.
    Sort again by age, the eldest ones with lowest quality from above chart might have to be sold. -(a good age for selling is above 30 at your lvl)-
    Dont overdo with selling, i would not suggest more than 3 players leaving club for the first season because game is still fresh to you.

whatever you decide, sell any or none, see what you got left with and plan for next season respectively.... if you got many MC's go for a 3-5-2 formation for example.... your priority is to fit your players in a formation that suits you the best !

good luck with your decisions my friend
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide