Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: squad updates and importance of young players .

squad updates and importance of young players .

I am level 1 and I bought players of 18-19 years with 23-24 qualities . Is it important to have such players on lower levels ?would they be as an advantage for me when I pass to level 2 ? Or you always should renew your squad when you pass to higher division?

Banned
    They will be advantage to you even when you pass into level 2...These young players train fast so they can accompany your team for 3,4 season easily...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    They will be advantage to you even when you pass into level 2...These young players train fast so they can accompany your team for 3,4 season easily...
    Thx for response .. I am newbie to this game so some things are still unclear for me...
    I even discovered training sing only today . I was getting all skill points through friendly matches ...
    I have one question more . How is it better to increase skills of my players? Through training or through friendly matches ? Which of them is better in terms of condition and gained skills ?

your players will get more experience through friendlies instead of training the same amount of condition, but you will lose much more condition in a friendly instead of a training session. If you have the time friendlies are usually the way to go, but sometimes your players condition is too low for a friendly because you have a match coming up soon. In that situation a simple training session is perfect

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    your players will get more experience through friendlies instead of training the same amount of condition, but you will lose much more condition in a friendly instead of a training session. If you have the time friendlies are usually the way to go, but sometimes your players condition is too low for a friendly because you have a match coming up soon. In that situation a simple training session is perfect
    Thx very much . These players gain condition very very slow ...how can I speed up their recovering ? I get only +5% condition every 3 hours and have no medical sruff, I am upgrading stadium seating now ...

And is it recommended to put young players on a hard training ? It is written that they will train 2x than in normal . Will they lose more energy in friendly match or training session ?

the training intensity does not affect matches at all. Everybody's condition goes up 5% every 3 hours, that's just how the programmers set it at. You can use rest packs to get condition higher. Your training facility generates rest packs when you upgrade it. You can also watch videos or give gifts to get rest packs. And depending on your team orders your players will go down about 25% condition in one match, but in training it is much lower. I like to play matches with players close to or at full health, so I always look at how much training I can do while still having players at full health when my next match is

Quote Originally Posted by RJSlow View Post
    the training intensity does not affect matches at all. Everybody's condition goes up 5% every 3 hours, that's just how the programmers set it at. You can use rest packs to get condition higher. Your training facility generates rest packs when you upgrade it. You can also watch videos or give gifts to get rest packs. And depending on your team orders your players will go down about 25% condition in one match, but in training it is much lower. I like to play matches with players close to or at full health, so I always look at how much training I can do while still having players at full health when my next match is
    Hmm Thx for explaining..
    So I don't have medical training facility which will generate rest packs . I have put on queue stadium seating ( currently I have 200 seats) is it so important to upgrade seating on low levels ? Should I cancel it and put another thing ?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplorer View Post
    Hmm Thx for explaining..
    So I don't have medical training facility which will generate rest packs . I have put on queue stadium seating ( currently I have 200 seats) is it so important to upgrade seating on low levels ? Should I cancel it and put another thing ?
    Increasing your stadium capacity is important as this increases your potential revenue. I certainly wouldn't cancel any improvements anyway as this is very inefficient.

Buying really young players is not necessarily the way to go - it's more important to get hold of players who train well and will improve as you advance up the divisions. Their value on the transfer market compared to similar players is usually a clue as to which are better trainers.

Yeah don't cancel any improvements. There are plenty of guides you can look up for improving your facilities. usually you improve your stadium and seating to generate revenue first, and second would be the training and medical facilties

Quote Originally Posted by Farfromtilidie View Post
    Increasing your stadium capacity is important as this increases your potential revenue. I certainly wouldn't cancel any improvements anyway as this is very inefficient.

Buying really young players is not necessarily the way to go - it's more important to get hold of players who train well and will improve as you advance up the divisions. Their value on the transfer market compared to similar players is usually a clue as to which are better trainers.
    Ok now I am starting to get it ) Before , I was thinking that every player between age 18-22 (regardless value) trains extremely fast . But now I see that this is not the case . I bought 18 year old ST with 23 quality and now I see that he trains very very slow . In contrast another 18 year old MC with 1.75 million value trains very fast (gets about + 125 gain every match ). I have to keep him in team for long then ?what will happen to him in next season ? I also don't get ths stuff with gaining or losing stars ...I only want to build a long term young squad with good quality ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast