Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Herman Noodlenose
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh
  • 1 Post By Herman Noodlenose

Thread: Selling Players

Selling Players

I am a new player asking for advice about selling players. When I list a player on the transfer market, using the minimum asking price the computer will allow, nothing happens; I've tried this repeatedly with multiple players at different price levels and none of them ever sells. Any explanation or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Banned
    What do you mean to say ???

You are not able to sell your players at minimum value ??? If this is the case then contact NORDEUS support......

Yes, that's right - I post them at the lowest asking price the computer will allow, but nobody buys them and the auction ends.

Banned
    Are you at level 1 and are you trying to sell your 3,4 star players, if so then at level 1 you will face difficulty because like you no body wants to buy a 3,4 star players. And since you are level 1 there is no level below you so your player cannot be put in auctioned at lower levels...If there was a lower level than yours then you 3 star player will appear to the lower level managers as 5 star...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Yes, I'm at level 1. So basically I should assume that unless I want to sell my best players, I won't be able to sell anyone until I progress up to level 2?

Banned
    You can sell but its very difficult...Ask yourself would you buy a 3 star player, the answer is no...
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Thank you. Appreciate the help.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Are the players your trying to sell old as this maybe the reason why, most manager dont like buying players 30 or over! if this is the case you will have to sack them!, second you could be on the new tranfer market and so the times your listing them may not be helping! I have found that when I look at the tranfer market late at night/early morning the first ending auction is like 2 or 3 hours away and Im not waiting that long so I just leave! if there are other managers out there with this same opinion then that would certainly explain why you have no bidders.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Be patient. I had to wait 1 week to sell some of my players :P