Thread: Right left foot position.

Right left foot position.

Hi , I have 2 strikers , one is left footed another is right footed . I want to verify , on which position I need to put them in the opponents gate area ?
    left footed on left side and right footed on the right ? Or vice versa ?
    I am newbie , hope you understand ..
    Cheers

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I would pay them like you said first left footed left side, right foot right side thats what I do!, you can switch them around if you feel your not getting the best out of them! as always it still down to the payers you have bought! if after trying them in all positions for a respective amount of time then you have probably bought a slow trainer and not so good player!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Yeah it is more related to the players themselves and what kind of form they play in when you put them in certain positions. The foot thing doesn't decide anything. it just is something the programmers put in to look nice

Experiment...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Banned
    Left footed left side and right footed right side and if they do not perform then you can change their sides...

Rookie
    Aye people does that go for scouts as well ,you can buy a slow trainer,which generally means they,re pooh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk